forum

Hello, I'm K999-Chan, the new user of osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K999-Chan
Hi everybody, my name is K999-Chan, that long ago that I registered in the forum, but I could not even introduce myself.
Some friends who played EBA and Oto I had the osu!, And then I casually play osu!.
I am a fan of many games of action of various platforms and some games causuisn and fight, as Soul Calibur and The King of Fighters, (my nickname is inspired by a character of that game).
I will not be a very active user in the forum, but I will from time to time around here.

Thank your attention.
Starrodkirby86
Nice English, nice English, got to hand it to you for that. I think I know where your nickname is based from within that game...Don't ask, I probably got it wrong. ._.

Well, have fun with this game, and stay for a long time. I abandoned the game for 9 months, look where I turned up on. D: Oh well. Welcome, and yes, have fun with Osu! May you...eh...um...yeah. XD
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
RogueHiyru
welcome to the forums, have a funny pic!~

minyeob
Welcome to Osu!
Atmey
Hello k999-chan.
and welcome.
awp
Are the boobs in your avatar/sig Lady from DMC? Because I recognize the quote but not the rack.