posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Tournament #4 is in Qualifier Stage!
Link to the staff signup: https://goo.gl/forms/kDyP1oRpfWXGAE262
Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/GGr97ru

Announcements / Changelog
  1. 24-04: Announcement - Announced the 4th Tournament!
  2. 06-05: Changelog - Removed referees from being able to play the tournament.
  3. 21-05: Changelog - We have enough staff to handle up to 64 teams in a Knockout stage!

Quick overview regarding the tournament.
  1. The tournament will be double elimination!
  2. The tournament is for osu!Standard
  3. This is regarding a 3 versus 3 tournament (3v3)
  4. The teamsize is allowed up to 6 players! With a minimum of 4 players to sign up.
  5. Players from ranks between 4,000 and 25,000 are able to enter in a team.
  6. We will try to keep the tournament playable for every timezone, which means scheduling based on given timezone. Rescheduling allowed.
  7. The tournament will be played in ScoreV1!

General information
  1. The tournament will be open for every country, so no restrictions on that part.
  2. The limit of teams that are able to enter is 32!. The can however be expanded to 64 if there is a lot of interests and there is enough staff available.
  3. The match will be played in Team Vs. ScoreV1
  4. The signups will open on the Sunday 27th of May 2018.
  5. During the matches, you are free to swap any player at any time.
  6. The following staff is allowed to participate: Graphics, Streamers, Commentators
  7. Every player of the team needs to be joined in the Discord Server. Everyone is able to chance their username, so please name yourself as you are named on osu!

Schedule and Brackets

• Schedule
  1. Signup period: 27-05-2018 -> 24-06-2018
  2. Qualifier Stage Bo7: 29-06-2018 -> 02-07-2018
  3. Round of 32 Bo7: 06-07-2018 -> 09-07-2018
  4. Round of 16 Bo7: 13-07-2018 -> 16-07-2018
  5. Quarter Finals Bo9: 20-07-2018 -> 23-07-2018
  6. Semi Finals Bo9: 27-07-2018 -> 30-07-2018
  7. Finals Bo11: 03-08-2018 -> 06-08-2018

Match information / Match information
  1. Every match will have a referee present to make sure the rules are being followed. Final decissions are made by the referee! The referee himself will not play.
  2. When the match is played every player participating will be in a Multiplayer lobby.
  3. The match settings will be set to Team vs. ScoreV1 and the winner will be determined by Team Total Score
  4. A song may only be played once
  5. Regarding FreeMod: One of the three players MUST pick atleast one mod. The mods allowed here are: Hidden and Hard Rock
  6. In case of a tie, the determined Tiebreaker is played with FreeMod, however in case of the Tiebreaker, no players are forced to pick a mod, but are free to pick one if they feel the need to.
  7. Disconnecting: Regarding a disconnect from a player, there will be a possbility for a rematch. The decision is made by the referee. This to prevent fake disconnecting to get rematch and a possible win for a map.
  8. Each team will play one warmup map! Free of choice with FreeMod enabled (without mod force on one player). DoubleTime maps are allowed. The maximum length of a map is 4 minutes.
  9. After the warmups the team captains will do a !roll to determine the first pick/ban order.
  10. Each team will ban two maps from the pool. The highest rolling team will start the ban and will also pick the first map.
  11. The mappool will be made public after each round. And the first mappool will be made avaible once the signups close!
  12. Between each pick/ban each team has 2 minutes. Penalties will be given in case this is exceeded.
  13. A team can only ban one map per category!

Did you miss anything important not mentioned? Please tell us!

Mappool

• General information about the mappools
  1. 4 NoMod (5 when Bo9 stage hits)
  2. 2 HardRock
  3. 2 Hidden
  4. 2 Doubletime
  5. 3 FreeMod
  6. 1 Tiebreaker

Tournament staff

• Tournament Organisation
  1. Hosts: SpeChan | Razermodeqt | Gravified
  2. Moderators: Period
  3. Referees: Lico | Tryaway | Kasumii-sama | Grimoire | Riria Rakira | _Easy_ | flynnfura | Fia-Desu | Wanderouss | DraQeu | Orangebanana | Saoie | Arekkuso | -Akeno- | ReavR
  4. Map selectors: Gravified | Lazer | Sikey | Bubbleman
  5. Graphics: FallenAngelD

Streaming Organisation
  6. Streamers: PatyE
  7. Commentators: Orangebanana | Lico | ShovelKun
  8. Link to stream: http://www.twitch.tv/osuglobal

Prizes
  1. First place: Player Profile Badge for everyone in the team.
FredoFox
I wanna join but don't have a team, so I'm up to join one (at least when the tournament will be open)
SiYes
Please do 3k :'(
Tig

SiYes wrote:

Please do 3k :'(

lol no
Goose Hall
Hehehehehehehehehe, Moe is coming (hopefully)
KEK DESU
Hello, I'm looking for team. Im like 19k now, I have a bit experience with tournaments. My advantages are nomod, DT and i think stream maps.
[Shadez]
Looking for a team :)

~#22k right now, have a decent amount of tournament experience, pretty allround player but my strength would be dt/higher bpms

Hit me up if u wanna play.
Topic Starter
PatyYe
Signups are now open! Link is at the top of the post, otherwise it's here: https://goo.gl/forms/U7ovtuDMZgfJx7PB2
stacker
hello there lemme in
LunarFox
lf team
edit: got one
preperation
Can you make it so there is a 1 player signup?
apple_muncher4

preperation wrote:

Can you make it so there is a 1 player signup?
in the discord you can put yourself on a "looking for team" list
Kurami
Not bad :)
Evelyn_old_1
haha woah man
Terrmmy
i'm noob 6k lf> team
Kantai
>:(