forum

Shayle's Introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shoyle
Bonjour, je suis...

Shayle

I recently got back into osu after what feels like about a year or a few months at least. I wasn't that good at it when I stopped but hey i'm a lil' better now. Anyways, I mainly play League of Legends and Osu, I don't have many options since I only have a laptop, a mouse, a keyboard, and a tablet. I don't really like my tablet for osu, I'm probably just too lazy to get it out but I like mouse a lot more now.

Here's a video of me just playing with a mouse because I was bored out of my mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdTctw1rX4&t=32s

I was just hoping to make friends in this community and like possibly meet people my level so idk we can get better together aha.. anyways, I'm super interested in video editing (though I'm not skilled at it, I just like it) and just creating things in general. I haven't quite figured out what I want for college yet so I'm open to suggestions about pathways as well since I can't seem to figure out where I wanna go or what I want to do.

I also watch The Walking Dead, Grace and Frankie, Big Mouth, Children of the Whales, and I'm planning on checking out Violet Evergarden or whatever animes there are out there. I'm just bored and open to whatever.

So that's my introduction, hope it's not too much :P
I've never really dug into forum-type things, but it seems interesting so I guessed I'd give it a try!
DJ Enetro
Rip.

Forum Games is the only place for a simple mind like mines...

Forum-wise anyways.

My laptop does not run League well, so I’m forced to play it at school. (My summoner name is the same as my osu username, btw. No spaces.)

And of course i’m stuck trying to mine away at AP World History...

Hit me up anytime. #BienvenueAuxForums