forum

Hey everyone :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WideKawa
Hey, WideKawa here - although i mostly run under the tag Kawa if its not taken^^

Im a 23y old guy from germany who loves music and gaming - so i guess that naturally makes me love osu as well :D
I actually studied Audiodesign but quickly realized that i dont want to make commercial music if i can avoid it, i way prefer improvising with others and just coming up with stuff, having a good time with music instead of making good money with it :)

I play with keyboard and mouse, mostly as i also enjoy other gaming titles - spent a few years in League of Legends but it ended up getting quite boring and repetetive for me, currently i mostly play Overwatch and the odd round CS:GO with friends.
Running 400DPI 1x 6/11 in Osu on a biiiig mousepad ^.^

Ive been playing on and off for a few years but mostly just solo, recently started hopping into multiplayer lobbies more and more - enjoy meeting new people, playing all those maps i havent seen yet and having some friendly chats between games.

So it felt natural to also quickly say hi in the forums - Hi!
Looking forward to meet new friendly faces and circle clickers, if youve got any questions feel free to ask, i dont bite ^.^

Cheers,
Kawa
Husa
Hello OwO
Brainage
Hi