forum

Hey peoplez...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Joeynator3000
So, yeah...some time ago I kept seeing a friend or two play this game and never really looked into it. No idea why because I'm perfectly fine with music/rhythm games, I don't play too many though. (my favorites are probably Thumper and the Rhythm Heaven games) But then I found out that in this game you can apparently make your own "level" with whatever music/song you'd like. So I had to look into it.

I haven't messed with it yet (I get distracted WAY too easily) but I may give it a try and may even make my own. I have a couple of anime songs I wouldn't mind turning into a rhythm game...

That said, the name is Joey...I'm online all the time and usually lurking all over the place. I have Twitter, Facebook (mainly for family), and I'm a moderator over at Nintendo Life. Also I never shut up about my kitty, Sanya, because she's a kitty. lol (named after Sanya from Strike Witches)

So I'll be around, I may just watch some tutorial videos of this thing first before bothering with it myself. If you wanna talk to me then lemme know...
Exclusives
enjoy game
[MTF] Wolfette

Joeynator3000 wrote:

So, yeah...some time ago I kept seeing a friend or two play this game and never really looked into it. No idea why because I'm perfectly fine with music/rhythm games, I don't play too many though. (my favorites are probably Thumper and the Rhythm Heaven games) But then I found out that in this game you can apparently make your own "level" with whatever music/song you'd like. So I had to look into it.

I haven't messed with it yet (I get distracted WAY too easily) but I may give it a try and may even make my own. I have a couple of anime songs I wouldn't mind turning into a rhythm game...

That said, the name is Joey...I'm online all the time and usually lurking all over the place. I have Twitter, Facebook (mainly for family), and I'm a moderator over at Nintendo Life. Also I never shut up about my kitty, Sanya, because she's a kitty. lol (named after Sanya from Strike Witches)

So I'll be around, I may just watch some tutorial videos of this thing first before bothering with it myself. If you wanna talk to me then lemme know...
I'd recommend watching pishifat's videos if you're gonna get into mapping. They're really great, engaging, and clearly explain everything
Topic Starter
Joeynator3000
I actually did watch some of his videos not too long ago. They made my head sizzle, lol.
I'll get around to this eventually, I just get distracted easily. I don't know why but I haven't been playing too many games in general lately...which is weird. Usually I'm gaming 24/7, lol.
Brainage

- [ Nizzy ] - wrote:

enjoy game

plz enjoy game