forum

Any Other Games That Help With Osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Komm
So basically what i'm asking is are there any other games that help increase personal skills like Osu! does. (Reaction time, Hand-Eye co-ordination, Rhythm Learning..)

I know i could just ask for games specific in rhythm games for this, but it doesn't have to be games specifically for that :) i just want to sometimes get a break from circle hell and play something else, but still of course benefit from it so it could maybe make my osu! experience better :)
RoadRolla
Hmm, try CSGO or Rainbow 6 Siege.
Or any FPS, really.
Green Platinum
The Witness to help with sliders probably
VinZentVanDough
Most Rythm game for the clicks/tapping/timing

i don't know about aiming though
Topic Starter
Komm

RoadRolla wrote:

Or any FPS, really.

I understand this on the basis of hand eye co-ordination, thank you :)

But i'm more wanting games that help hand-eye co-ordination in terms of using it to time with rhythm. i know CSGO and R6S are all about hearing sounds and footsteps to try and outdo the enemy, but i want something a little more casual
God423_TH

Komm wrote:

RoadRolla wrote:

Or any FPS, really.

I understand this on the basis of hand eye co-ordination, thank you :)

But i'm more wanting games that help hand-eye co-ordination in terms of using it to time with rhythm. i know CSGO and R6S are all about hearing sounds and footsteps to try and outdo the enemy, but i want something a little more casual

You want something that move the cursor according to the rhythm? You might as well just play osu! you know it kinna match the description but seriously tho if that is what you want just play osu! it won't be much different
kaltrazz
you could play training map in CSGO it can be harder then osu cuz the point you need to aim would be very small ^^
KemZii
Overwatch might help with aim.
Virticle_Circle
Beat saber is pretty similar and kind of using the same skill in terms of map reading and awareness
chrissie
Rhythm based?
Pick upu any Hatsune Miku Project Diva games for the Ps3/Psp
Hyogomon
I think any FPS game might help you to improve your aim and reaction time.
blvknight
play csgo it can help you with your reaction time and aim pretty fast
kxium_old
any other rhythm games
mania:
sound voltex
o2jam
stepmania

then most fast paced fps games
csgo
doom
quake
fortnite ( if you're a kiddo )
overwatch
SomeCasual

Komm wrote:

So basically what i'm asking is are there any other games that help increase personal skills like Osu! does. (Reaction time, Hand-Eye co-ordination, Rhythm Learning..)

I know i could just ask for games specific in rhythm games for this, but it doesn't have to be games specifically for that :) i just want to sometimes get a break from circle hell and play something else, but still of course benefit from it so it could maybe make my osu! experience better :)

Try opsu then xd
Bananaland
play a real instrument that requires left hand fingering