forum

Noticable converts thread (possibly all star rages)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Makishima S-
If it exist already, it is most likely in vain and I don't really want to necro it, my plan is to sit once per day (if will be needed) and update first post with your suggestions.

Long story short - There are players who prefer (like me) converts over specific maps, even from the beginning. It is often matter of fun and song choice, std by default have way more music mapped than CTB. In this ocean of std maps for sure you can find maps which are after convert, not so generic, are challenging and often fun to play. This is reason of this topic existence.

Everyone have different opinion of whats fun to play and whats stupid/boring/generic, yet I think in time of building this list, and help of you guys, we can get something which will help everyone around.

How I will handle your info? Simple - 9 boxes, from 1 star to 9, inside your propositions. If in your opinion whole mapset is fun to play, I will check star rating of each diff and split it to the boxes.

Your ideas and opinions are very welcome. Wish you find this thread idea useful, I will to put some of my free play time to manage this topic consistently and properly.