forum

Hyadain - My First Friend (Dr. Mario)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 08, 2009 at 11:58:47 PM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: My First Friend (Dr. Mario)
BPM: 95
Filesize: 4925kb
Play Time: 03:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. mtmcl's Hard (4.28 stars, 234 notes)
  2. Normal (3.4 stars, 305 notes)
  3. Sinistro's Easy (1.73 stars, 168 notes)
Download: Hyadain - My First Friend (Dr. Mario)
Download: Hyadain - My First Friend (Dr. Mario) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song is <3. Try not to cry from the video. Original video taken from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etw3aSumBEU and ripped by me. Hyadain, I love you. ^^

Edit: Finished Hard mode. Sinistro should be making Easy, and mtmcl may be making a difficulty. Sin told me that MaxwellDemon was interested in the song, so we'll see what he says later.
Edit: Added mtmcl's Hard mode! Less hit objects, but MOAR POINTS O_O!
EDIT: Added Sinistro's Easy. Ready for judgement!
EDIT: Cyclone Fixes. Edited edit: Inherited timings.

Edit: HIT SOUNDS ADDED >=(
ThePassingShadow
Love this song, Hito. I found it about a month ago and immediately fell in love with it.

So far, I don't see any problems with your Hard difficulty.

The only issue I see is that.. You chose the same scene for your background as I have for my avatar... D:

So I demand you name one of your difficulties "TPS's Rainy Day" !

..You don't have to, though.
crystalsuicune
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
lukewarmholiday
finish it
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Demetori - Greenwich in the Sky ~ Deep P Sky (NeVeR_DiE) [Drag's Hard].osu
CheeseWarlock
The only thing I can find to complain about here is the difficulty curve. You've got tricks like this:
00:31:81 (2,3,4) - and then nothing else compares in the rest of the song, which feels more like a Normal mode.

Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
mtmcl
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Still waiting on Sinistro's mode. =/

In the meanwhile, people need to start nazi modding this to prepare for ranking later on. =3
Sinistro
Mapping is so fun~ Mapping is so fun~ Now it's time to add a break and see how bad we've done~

*ding*

Yay! It's ready! Well it was practically ready for some time but I was lazy preoccupied.

Download: Hyadain - My First Friend (Sinistro) [Easy].osu
foulcoon
song makes me bawwwwww

I remember checking "Normal" and having no issues with it. I haven't seen the other 2 yet, but maybe you should force mark to make hard a bit harder. If the amount of hitcircles / difficulty is any indication, it should be too close to Normal in score?
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Added Sin's Easy~
Cyclone
Sounds slightly too early. Maybe +5ish ms. (i'm not entirely certain)

mtmcl's Hard

00:58:98 (4) - and...
01:01:50 (4) - Make these a single note instead of a slider.
01:38:76 (1) - Please change this.

Normal

03:12:08 (4,1) - and...
03:17:29 (11,1) - It doesn't really affect anything (i don't think) but please unstack these from each other on the time line.

Sinistro's easy

Eh, the break is kinda long. Guess it's not really that bad though..
Cyclone
Everything above has been looked at.
foulcoon
This offset sounds mysteriously early... but to the vocals it seems to work well.

Normal needs HITSOUNDS!!! (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HITO MAP RAAAAH) go ;D
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Hit sounds were added. >_>
foulcoon
I'ma rankin' a hito map
Diasios
Beautiful beatmap, i really love it °.°
HanaMaehata
...I will never be able to play this beatmap because I will cry in the middle. Bawww. ;A;