posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YunaKawaii
This is my new skin! I hope everyone supports it ~
---

Download now:
MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rtoswb1mkme4gom/Citrus+Mei+x+Yuzu.osk
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T5idiGGHjZ47e4GjSDA0ELoajukjmKjX/view
Co-operate: Tohka S
-- Thanks for the download, wish you a good day! --
Tohka S
nicu v:
Topic Starter
YunaKawaii

Tohka S wrote:

nicu v:

Câu view đi đm =))
Piakkk_old
wow so kewl keep up the gud work!
Topic Starter
YunaKawaii

Piakkk wrote:

wow so kewl keep up the gud work!

Thanks you :3 !
Roryrecast
Sorry, not gonna insult or anything. But that menu back from a piece of manga feels like something is heavy to accept. Don't know why. Maybe you can change it with picture instead? If you don't want, it's good already. Keep it up.
h3oCharles

Roryrecast wrote:

Sorry, not gonna insult or anything. But that menu back from a piece of manga feels like something is heavy to accept. Don't know why. Maybe you can change it with picture instead? If you don't want, it's good already. Keep it up.
yea, not everyone can accept people looking at lewd picks, especially if subjects are the same gender
raisedheart

h3oCharles wrote:

Roryrecast wrote:

yea, not everyone can accept people looking at lewd picks, especially if subjects are the same gender

You know what Citrus is, right?
MyAngelReiko
Damn, I didn't expect a skin this anime lol, but the skin by itself it's actually not that bad, in fact I like it! I'm looking forward for more skins of you in the near future as well. :D
AngelaFt17
Stalker gay.
YuriYaoi55
Awesome skin love it :3
#yuri <3
ChiisiL
Very good, nice work <3
hueleaobo
i want a second season :,3
SakuraSonyeon
A beautiful skin! i found it a few years ago when i was new playing osu and i loved it!
Now, after a long time of inactivity and with a new laptop to play with, I wanted this skin so badly that I'm so happy to find it again. I just love it!
SAVIMYBELOVED
the skin look good doe ngl