forum

Cap AR at 10

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
0mie
Since I think ar10+ just makes the competition less fair when ppl with 144hz+ monitors are more comfortable with higher AR and yield tons of pp out of farming it, while most of us plebs with 60hz struggle to read any AR above 10.
Ideal
lol haha

git gud
Caput Mortuum
i suggest capping the fps at 60 too because me 🅱️roke cant afford god pc
abraker

Omie wrote:

Since I think ar10+ just makes the competition less fair when ppl with 144hz+ monitors are more comfortable with higher AR and yield tons of pp out of farming it, while most of us plebs with 60hz struggle to read any AR above 10.
Since I think hard jump maps just makes the competition less fair when ppl with tablets are more comfortable with harder jumps and yield tons of pp out of farming it, while most of us plebs with mouse struggle to hit any note at high difficulties.

L M A O
Shii

Omie wrote:

"A bad worksman blames his tools" is a a good phrase here :^)

My 60Hz monitor was more than enough to get me this 'achievement': https://puu.sh/zLUMS.png
worst fl player

Idealism wrote:

lol haha

git gud
Kyrari

abraker wrote:

Since I think hard jump maps just makes the competition less fair when ppl with tablets are more comfortable with harder jumps and yield tons of pp out of farming it, while most of us plebs with mouse struggle to hit any note at high difficulties.
i agre e
- e - v - b-
i have a 144hz and can't read above ar10

your move bucko
Prosal
I have a 60hz monitor and can read up to AR11 just fine, I don't think that capping the AR at 10 will fix anything and is a dumb idea. I've used 144hz before and it only makes AR11 slightly easier on your eyes and a bit smoother. AR10.3(AR9+DT) isn't even that hard to learn. It's probably because you've never really learned to play the higher ARs before so you're not used to them.
xenonius
i mean it's technically still ar10, just 1.5x faster bc DT
abraker

xenonius wrote:

i mean it's technically still ar10, just 1.5x faster bc DT
Nope, the game reports it as AR10 but it's actually AR11. When time interval between notes is not the only thing that shortens, but time between first seeing the notes and hitting it shortens as well.
Lancien

Eraser wrote:

bryanpedini

Omie wrote:

while most of us plebs struggle to read any AR above 10.

Prosal wrote:

It's probably because you've never really learned to play the higher ARs before so you're not used to them.

It's simply like going to try AR9.5 for me that I never did anything beyond 8.9!
It's just a learning matter, when you've done that, just like riding a bike, you'll never forget.
abraker

BJPGVITA wrote:

It's just a learning matter, when you've done that, just like riding a bike, you'll never forget.
It's weird how many players forget how ride the AR 6 bike
-Aspiire-
it would cause more uproar than peace
LowAccuracySS

Eraser wrote: