forum

sorting map by date it got ranked/map ID?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +42
Topic Starter
AbsurdDive
I'd like to know if sorting the maps by ID or the date said maps get ranked is possible.

I've always wondered about it since you can sort between ranked status, name etc.

It would be cool to be able to just extract all the packs in one go and let osu manage the rest

(and getting unranked songs at the bottom or on a separate tab)

Not demanding it, just curious to know if that's possible/easy to pull off.
abraker
+1

almost sure this is a dupe too
Endaris
This information is not stored in the local osu!db, only on server side, so it's not a trivial change to make.
Sort of similar idea although not the same: t/699707/start=0
Topic Starter
AbsurdDive

Endaris wrote:

This information is not stored in the local osu!db, only on server side, so it's not a trivial change to make.
Sort of similar idea although not the same: t/699707/start=0

/thread then.

thanks for the feedback :D
Full Tablet
The beatmap ID is stored in the osu!.db file, but not the ranking date. It stores the last date the beatmap was modified, though.
Endaris

Full Tablet wrote:

The beatmap ID is stored in the osu!.db file, but not the ranking date. It stores the last date the beatmap was modified, though.
If I'm not wrong that field is empty for downloaded maps that were never edited though?
Sorting by beatmapset ID would indeed be possible.
Piotrekol

Endaris wrote:

If I'm not wrong that field is empty for downloaded maps that were never edited though?
That field contains value equal to .osu file modified date. So either when you downloaded or edited it. I've made program in the past that altered these dates(on .osu files, not in db as it re-syncs these values overtime ) to basically force "Date added" sorting ingame to sort by ranked date.
//e

7 year old dupe: t/61864
PaulThePink
This is not necro posting, I want this feature!