forum

Too many standard players…

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
Almost all the people I know on discord that aren’t from an osu! discord only play standard. Like seriously, ctb could use WAY more love.
Sandy Hoey
Unlucky
pandaBee
Never lucky
KupcaH
ctb mini game
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

KupcaH wrote:

ctb mini game
Standard mini game
ManuelOsuPlayer
Ctb is the worst game mode by far.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Ctb is the worst game mode by far.
Nice job judging a game mode you only played for 3 minutes
KupcaH
I've played 5 hours! owo
and I agree with Manuel. (for the last time most likely)
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

KupcaH wrote:

I've played 5 hours! owo
and I agree with Manuel. (for the last time most likely)
If anything, standard is the worst mode cause of how broken the pp is. Pretty much anything other than an FC you’re unable to rank up with
Sandy Hoey
The mode itself and its ranking system are separate. You can't hate one because of you the other.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Sandy Hoey wrote:

The mode itself and its ranking system are separate. You can't hate one because of you the other.
Standard also is probably the hardest in terms of difficulty curve too. That’s why many people tend to quit
Caput Mortuum
ctb sucks
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Eraser wrote:

ctb sucks
What a surprise that you play the easiest game mode and think that the second hardest sucks 😂
KupcaH
>Mania
>Easiest mode

Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

KupcaH wrote:

>Mania
>Easiest mode

It is tho
Flanster
It's the game's main mode so..
Caput Mortuum

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Eraser wrote:

ctb sucks
What a surprise that you play the easiest game mode and think that the second hardest sucks 😂
maybe maybe not but being harder doesn't equal better anyway
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Flanster wrote:

It's the game's main mode so..
That’s kinda why it’s so cancer.

For people like me who actually play different game modes, the community for the others is really small and disappointing; for example, if I ask for pp maps in #osu I get a lot of responses, but if I do the same in #taiko or #ctb, pretty much nothing happens. I even made a thread about ctb mapping a few days back, guess how many responses it got? 1.

I think the fact that I became a 4 digit in ctb after a couple 2 Star FCs just shows how under populated the community is, same thing with taiko, except, somehow, that has more players. Mania isn’t too big of a deal tho, since it at least has a 6 digit player count, but I still would like it to at least get to 1 million
- Zuramaru -
Initially standard was the only game mode and ctb, taiko, and mania were added later, so many people see standard as the main game mode, in my opinion. It's up to the player to choose what game mode they want to primarily play. If a lot of people want to play standard, let them. All 4 game modes can be very easy or very hard in their own way.
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette

Krypto wrote:

Initially standard was the only game mode and ctb, taiko, and mania were added later, so many people see standard as the main game mode, in my opinion. It's up to the player to choose what game mode they want to primarily play.
Yeah, sure, they have a choice. A choice to stand out or be one of the two million Normies on this game right now and eventually quit when they can’t handle the difficulty spikes.
show more