forum

[resolved] My Cursor Isn't Align.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
auriya_old
Problem Details:

My cursor isn't following the cursor I set it as. I've been having this issue while creating my own skin, it's following only the cursor smoke. I've put the cursor, cursor trail and cursor smoke alone in one skin, just editing the default cursor, and it's perfect but once I put it in with my own skin with everything else, it's all weird and not align. As you can see in the gif, the real cursor is apparently the "cursor smoke" rather than the "cursor" itself. I've tried switching it up to make the cursor smoke what I'd like the normal cursor to look like but it doesn't work, when I tried that, it followed the cursor trail. I'd rather not delete my game so if you've any advice, please help.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://i.gyazo.com/8d0d85f6a8bb83fd991d9a1c76fac1b0.mp4

osu! version: 20180315
Dntm8kmeeatu
Sounds like "CursorCentre:" is set to 0 in the skin.ini for some reason, set it to 1, and make sure the image is correctly centered and even.
Topic Starter
auriya_old

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Sounds like "CursorCentre:" is set to 0 in the skin.ini for some reason, set it to 1, and make sure the image is correctly centered and even.
Thank you!
Ramon67
hmmmm where do u exactly reset it?
Thumpkin
its happening to me whats a skin.ini?
- Marco -

Thumpkin wrote:

its happening to me whats a skin.ini?
Skin.ini is a file that is found in almost every skin folder. Please write a new topic if you have issues.