Total Posts

Do you like this feature idea?

Yes
100.00%
No
0.00%
Total votes: 2
Polling ended
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
RedEyedRocker
Hey there!

I'm Red, I'm a beginner and I've been downloading tons of beatmaps and I have my own custom collections where I categorize my beatmaps. So, I wanted two new filter options for beatmaps. It's not just for me as it'll probably make everyone's life easier.

Now lets get on to the topic.
The new filter option should filter and show only those beatmaps that you never played. Why? Because then it would be easier for you to find the beatmaps when you download tons at once or in a pack.
Another filter option should filter and show only those beatmaps which you have not set it to any collection. Why? Because there are people like me who like to keep their beatmaps organized and keep them in different categories so it would be easier and you'd know exactly where to find the beatmap without the need to search by their name.

Obviously there's a search feature where you can search by their names but what if you don't know their names? This is also the reason I'm requesting these filter features.

Thanks!
Sandy Hoey
If you sort by recently played and scroll to the bottom, is there a section for never played? (Can’t check it myself atm)
Topic Starter
RedEyedRocker

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you sort by recently played and scroll to the bottom, is there a section for never played? (Can’t check it myself atm)

Ah! Thanks a lot! I didn't know about it. I'll edit my post.