forum

Is it just me or..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
is everything else expanding after playing osu mania?
Evening
same :)
XeoStyle
Caput Mortuum
probably just you because my pp didn't expand after i play
Todestrieb
After having played mania for 3 days straight, my house became so big I couldn't even get out of my chair, too afraid to die from falling, but after a while, I saw beyond the Milky Way trough my window, and after touching the stars with my bare hands, everything came back to normal.
PouletFurtif
Osu pretty much explained the universe. What's an Osu map before it starts rendering? Nothing. Yet it can begin existing in seconds. What is an Osu map expanding into? Nothing. Yet there is endless space for it to expand into. Who created the Osu map? An algorithm, triggered by any random idiot. What is the purpose of the Osu map? Whatever you want to use it for, within its physical laws. Does the map understand what created it? No. It doesn't need to. Y'all still believe in a big bang, or religion? Somewhere, beyond our understanding of time & space, something inconceivable ran some kind of cosmic algorithm (as close to it as we can understand) and now we're here. One day we won't be. Maybe some extradimensional entity reads the code and sees our tiny little footnote of an existence, maybe we're just an algorithmic product as boring as the life-cycle of a sun. It's a beautiful freakin' thought.
abraker
It's the standard retardation syndrome. As a standard player, you are conditioned to respond to reappearing object on a screen with combo scoring, but you suddenly change to a thing where you need to respond to object moving from one place to another with acc scoring. This is unexpected behavior to you, but you also discover how much better mania is than std, and so your retarded brain rejects the truth and blows up as a consequence. Mind blown, and so does the world around you because you were living a lie.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

abraker wrote:

It's the standard retardation syndrome. As a standard player, you are conditioned to respond to reappearing object on a screen with combo scoring, but you suddenly change to a thing where you need to respond to object moving from one place to another with acc scoring. This is unexpected behavior to you, but you also discover how much better mania is than std, and so your retarded brain rejects the truth and blows up as a consequence. Mind blown, and so does the world around you because you were living a lie.
So are you saying that i'm retarded? >:(
abraker

szkiller wrote:

So are you saying that i'm retarded?
not you specifically, if that helps