forum

request beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sohrabp72
Hi
I've recently joined this exciting game for improving my accuracy and precision for FPS video games, and I've interested in the Osu Mania mode and the one you have to click for circles and follow them on screen.
now I want some beatmap ( the names of them ) to improve my mind for situations in Osu Mania when it goes crazy and you have to hold a key and just press some other key and they are combained, I can't win this kind of beatmaps and I've tried alot for months and still could not and nothing changed, I think there might be some beatmap for improving your mind for that situations in Osu Mania mode and I'm keen on knowing the name of some beatmap that is designed exactly for this purpose.
Thanks in advance.
DJ Enetro
Hi.

I've seen your profile, and it looks like you've been mostly playing what is called "autoconverts" - or maps that are intended to be played for the standard game mode. Those maps are... definitely not the best way to get better at the osu mania mode.
What I suggest you to do is to look for some beatmaps with Mania-mode only charts.
Here are some to get you started:

M2U - Marigold (feat. Guriri)
F-777 - Airborne Robots
Camellia - Exit This Earth's Atomosphere

This guide should help you out, too.

You're welcome in advance :D
[TAS]
Dot - Kors K

Warning, It will be really hard for you at your current level I'm sure, but its a damn good practice song for what your looking for. Could possibly make it your goal to S rank it. It was mine when I started out. Plus it will teach you the basics for handling long notes.
abraker
^ how about linking it?