forum

Let's write a long story

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hickacou
When I woke up this morning, I fell on the ground, but we don't care. I also had a forum game idea :
Write a long story

This isn't complicated. I'm gonna say the beginning of a sentence, and you just have to complete it. You can finish it or let somebody else finish it. With that, we're gonna make a long story, about what you want.
So, let's say the beginning of this (I hope) wonderful story :

Yesterday, I saw an enormous...

Now it's your turn : complete this sentence :D
Achromalia
...mass of pure darkness blot out the night sky, and I noticed that this had distorted the wavelength frequencies of light itself.

I knew we were witnessing the wrath of a black hole, about to...
Bloom
... be sucked in and spaghettified. If this was the me from three months ago, a couldn't have done anything but wait for my eventual death.

I reach into my sling bag to grab ...
Topic Starter
Hickacou
... portable rocket. Maybe, in the space, I could do something. But, unfortunately, I had no fuel. To get some of it, I went to...
keremaru
...the local rocket fuel station to fill her up. But of course, the expense was too costly, even for me, as I forgot my wallet in the rocketship that already was consumed by the ever enlarging black hole. Luckily, I brought my portable robo-puppy, so we escaped the fuel station and proceeded to evacuate to...
Bloom
... the sewers. It smelled horrible so I taped some tic-tacs onto my nostrils.
I started to tear up because the mint smell stings my eyes. After a while, I saw a dude sitting in a corner.

He waved at me to come and ...
Achromalia
...say "hello". He asked me if I had seen his son, a small boy with a green raincoat and bright orange shoes walking around nearby.

I answered "yeah", recalling that I just passed him on my way here, but I decide to tell him I'm afraid that his son was ...
Bloom
> I don't know what the above post was saying, so I'll assume that the man's son died.

He didn't cry. In fact he didn't show any sort of emotions. I guess he was too shocked to hear it. He thanked me and quietly went back to his corner.

I continued on through the sewers, with the Tic-Tacs losing effectiveness. I needed to get out quickly before the tic-tacs completely lose effectiveness. I started running inside the sewers.

As I was running, the floor below me crumbled and I fell. Only to land on a bed of flowers. I have landed in a ...