forum

Would you still play osu! if all anime content was removed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
spicyrice42
Note: Non-anime Japanese music do not apply, so you will still see artists like Reol and ICDD.
Shohei Ohtani
Would you?
Topic Starter
spicyrice42
yeah, i would, i like plenty of songs other than anime songs
Shohei Ohtani
nice
E m i
yes, it would probably indirectly be more fun too. most maps i play aren't from any anime either way
Achromalia
yep, osu! still has a somewhat diverse library of music since anyone can map basically anything, and besides, anime isnt something i'd let dominate my life. i have too many other things i want to do first, involving either my music or my art.

Well, school too.

Anyways, yeah, i'd definitely still play osu! even if anime content was removed.
Penguin
Absolutely. I prefer the non anime maps to be honest. The only times I really play anime maps is for the occasional pp farm.
levesterz
Yes
AyeAries
Electronic, DnB songs wooo!

Anime songs sucks
ColdTooth
Yes.
Aochie
I consider osu! to be focused on music & not just anime content. So I think I would be fine without anime content. :D
exsemipro
Yes.
yuhaii
prob would, especially if it’s what I think and tv size is removed

but yeah
don’t really care about anime content is there or not, you just play game to enjoy it
Incognito02
Yes, because I prefer non-anime songs.
abraker
Yes because unlike you standard weebs, mania has music suited for actual rhythm gaming
Dusk-
yes
LyanPlaysGames
Maybe
nagymama
Of course!
Sonikafan77
probably, even though most,if not all the maps i play are nightcore.
Caput Mortuum
I discovered the game through an undertale map yt video, so probably yeah.
That's then, if you talk about now.. well I don't watch anime anymore and I'm already too invested to mapping, so I'll stay.
show more