Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron

Osu!STD skin - neo 9 tea
skinned by : Ice Tea citron

Click to open
Hello !
3rd skin yay ! I finished it months ago but was too lazy to upload it :^
So neo 9 tea stands for neon 90's, with a really good play on words with my nickname (really proud of it) , I wanted to do a sort of vaporwave themed skin, and neon means glowing :D

TO PLAY WITH THE NUMBERS OR CHANGE CURSOR :
Simply open the skin folder, open the folder named ''numberz/no numberz'' (the one you want) and copy/paster everything in the skin folder (including the skin.ini , the overlap change, so it's important)
same for cursor

Already said that I was a big fan of glowing skins , so most people maybe won't like it, I still tried to make it as smooth as possible.
It's pretty different from all the skins I've done since , tried things with the circles and i'm happy with the result
first original themed skin tho
As usual , everything has been skinned by me.
Hitsounds still not by me !
credits to the original author (idk who)

Click to open
MENU

MODS

RANKING PANEL

GAMEPLAY (with dots)

GAMEPLAY (with numbers)

SPINNER

PAUSE AND FAIL BG

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8p4cmfpfv9s8fw/neo-9-teas.osk?dl=0
Lyrara
Wow! Very good job
h3oCharles
Interesting concepts right here m8
Fatal3ty
Good Job! :)

Please fix this missing skin element (selection-mod-target)

Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron
Thx guys !

I'm playing on the stable ver so didn't had the TP element, totally forgot about it lmao
gonna make one right now

edit : should be good now
Slezeno
A really nice skin, good job!
h3oCharles
Judging by the screenshots in no particular order:
- do you want me to squint to read these score numbers in the ranking screen? The recommended height for score numbers in 46px (SD)
- default ranking-title, that's bad
- the tilted EZNF mod icons feel off, considering the rest of the icons are not
- HT and DT are hard to distinguish from each other (I mean, we all know where they are cuz muscle memory and stuff), the "/2" and "x2" texts blend in too much with each other, as both of these colors are very bright
- "RANKING PANNEL"
- can I see PFNC as well as mania mods, please?
Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron
- do you want me to squint to read these score numbers in the ranking screen? The recommended height for score numbers in 46px (SD)
Totally intentionnal size,the numbers don't go out from the pink border, and imo it's a pretty useless information to get in game, it's not something you have to focus on, I prefer it small.

- default ranking-title, that's bad
true, can make one.

- the tilted EZNF mod icons feel off, considering the rest of the icons are not
I agree with NF but not EZ , it looks too strange if not tilted, and the flashlight is tilted aswell so -

- HT and DT are hard to distinguish from each other (I mean, we all know where they are cuz muscle memory and stuff), the "/2" and "x2" texts blend in too much with each other, as both of these colors are very bright
Ikr but didn't had ideas for the DT and HT icons

- "RANKING PANNEL"
:^

- can I see PFNC as well as mania mods, please?
Don't play other mods , so I don't know what it is, and not gonna skin the other mods I think.

Anyway thx for the review gonna fix the things you asked.

Edit : done
Changed the halftime/doubletime icons, if you have any feedback don't hesitate. Made aswell the ranking-title and fixed the NF.
About the ranking pannel i'm way too lazy to make another one, or improve it , simply cause I hate skinning this part :^^.
h3oCharles
- by "RANKING PANNEL" I mean you made a typo. It's supposed to be "RANKING PANEL" or "RANKING SCREEN"
- tilted FL is fine, some skins have it like that as well
- by me wanting to see PFNC is to make a second mod screen screenshot that has choosen PFNC. And maybe make another one with CN while you're at it
- is it me or acc is not centered? What aspect ratio are you using?
Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron

h3oCharles wrote:

- by "RANKING PANNEL" I mean you made a typo. It's supposed to be "RANKING PANEL" or "RANKING SCREEN"
- tilted FL is fine, some skins have it like that as well
- by me wanting to see PFNC is to make a second mod screen screenshot that has choosen PFNC. And maybe make another one with CN while you're at it
- is it me or acc is not centered? What aspect ratio are you using?
Oh okay lmao, my bad, I always misunderstand english sry ^^
And yea the acc isn't centered gonna fix that
edit: done
i'm using 16/9 screen (1920x1080)
LimeXray
Hitsound is wierdly satisfying. I like this skin :D
CrushyGreenRen
I love this skin, even though I wouldn't use this much
I like your effort on the ingame, like that accuracy indicator.
And some stuff too.

Downside is, it's not windowed-friendly, so sad because I use windowed mode (Any broke person who can't have a second monitor, anyone?)
So maybe make windowed versions? Idk lol
h3oCharles
I think you mean it is not compatible with other resolutions that aren't 16:9
and that is true, because skinning is limited in that matter
The Monk
cool skin gj, i like the hitsounds they sound especially good on dense fast streamsa
my name is hi
This skin is fantastic!
There's a couple of things that could be changed, but it's nothing too bad. I really, really like it!
You should submit it to the completed skins!
Topic Starter
Ice Tea citron
Thanks a lot guys !
I'm actually working on a new skin for STD, and after that I think I'll try to skin mania on this one.
I have a lot of ideas for a mania skin but the problem is that I don't know how to skin the mania part atm. (don't know how it works)
But it's in my plans (still not 100% sure)
Lambder
Really like the color scheme. Getting some nice reads as well using this.
Great job, mate. Looking forward to more of this.
SHOGUNMOON00999
i like