forum

Hi! I just got osu and so im newb.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EpicCokeLz
Hi! From the title/subject u probably already know im newb, but anyways since im new im trying my best to become pro in this game, So basically can anyone help me with the game and give me tricks and tips in beating beatmaps? Thx so much if u can help me :)
Brainage

EpicCokeLz wrote:

Hi! From the title/subject u probably already know im newb, but anyways since im new im trying my best to become pro in this game, So basically can anyone help me with the game and give me tricks and tips in beating beatmaps? Thx so much if u can help me :)
Spend a whole hour or so spam downloading beatmaps (that you can play ofc) and play them all. Also try not to download maps that you can easily full combo (FC), you won't improve playing maps you can already do well in. If you can play 1.5* maps, start playing 2* maps. Once you start FC'ing those, you can start playing 2.5* maps.

Also don't retry maps too much, you'll either end up getting triggered or building up useless muscle memory on only ONE map, that's not a good thing.

Anyway, if you're not improving much, are you bored or nervous when playing maps? If you get bored, you should be playing harder maps. If you are getting REALLY nervous, you should be playing EASIER maps. Being a bit nervous is natural when trying to FC a map for the first time, and if you do end up FC'ing it, congrats, you improved. Later on when you start getting 100 performance point (pp) plays, you will notice that you improve the most during those plays.

Good luck and have fun playing osu!
Topic Starter
EpicCokeLz

Brainage wrote:

EpicCokeLz wrote:

Spend a whole hour or so spam downloading beatmaps (that you can play ofc) and play them all. Also try not to download maps that you can easily full combo (FC), you won't improve playing maps you can already do well in. If you can play 1.5* maps, start playing 2* maps. Once you start FC'ing those, you can start playing 2.5* maps.

Also don't retry maps too much, you'll either end up getting triggered or building up useless muscle memory on only ONE map, that's not a good thing.

Anyway, if you're not improving much, are you bored or nervous when playing maps? If you get bored, you should be playing harder maps. If you are getting REALLY nervous, you should be playing EASIER maps. Being a bit nervous is natural when trying to FC a map for the first time, and if you do end up FC'ing it, congrats, you improved. Later on when you start getting 100 performance point (pp) plays, you will notice that you improve the most during those plays.

Good luck and have fun playing osu!
thx :)
Iyouka
Everyone is noob when first time or new to this game.
It tooks me 2 years to be a decent player at this game.
Well the simple answer to be a pro is "play more" :P
keremaru
just find what fits you best -.-
which is why there's a keybind menu in osu lol
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
[ Sekki ]
Hi, feel free to add me. :)

All you need to do is play a lot, try play with tablet, buy mechanical keyboard, pass harder beatmaps.
And the most important - enjoy this game. :)