forum

"Timeline" for replays (dead or finished)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Nitsches
Hi hi, first time posting here but who care meh.
I was wondering, do you ever struggle to get to the point of where you missed on a 5min+ map and when you find it you just pass it ?
Not all people watch their replay to see where i, you, we missed THE single not that made us rage..
But meh ! I propose to add a "timeline" (idk the real name even after some research but have a look down) on the replays, so in that case we can see the replay totally like a video, pause it, go directly to 4:33min where you missed, come back at 2:10min to see that sick stream you did, and etc etc..

Exemple of what i mean by timeline:

( SORRY NOT SORRY for the really bad contouring, i'm not a photoshop pro or stuff like this )

Also that (maybe?) mean the disparition of what we all know:

And i know this is hard to make to do a thing like this, so in case that impossible just add a 0.25x playback, 4x playback & pause button so it'll be alike the timeline thing just above.

Thanks for reading ! :)
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Nitsches wrote:

Hi hi, first time posting here but who care meh.
I was wondering, do you ever struggle to get to the point of where you missed on a 5min+ map and when you find it you just pass it ?
Not all people watch their replay to see where i, you, we missed THE single not that made us rage..
But meh ! I propose to add a "timeline" (idk the real name even after some research but have a look down) on the replays, so in that case we can see the replay totally like a video, pause it, go directly to 4:33min where you missed, come back at 2:10min to see that sick stream you did, and etc etc..

Exemple of what i mean by timeline:

( SORRY NOT SORRY for the really bad contouring, i'm not a photoshop pro or stuff like this )

Also that (maybe?) mean the disparition of what we all know:

And i know this is hard to make to do a thing like this, so in case that impossible just add a 0.25x playback, 4x playback & pause button so it'll be alike the timeline thing just above.

Thanks for reading ! :)
idk if i got it right.... so, basically you wanna have a 'bookmark' feature in replays where you can see the exact time that you've missed and jump over to that time.... am I right?
Rivals_7
lazer has this already

....or so it seems if i remember correctly
Topic Starter
Nitsches

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

idk if i got it right.... so, basically you wanna have a 'bookmark' feature in replays where you can see the exact time that you've missed and jump over to that time.... am I right?
Yeah aproximatively, but like we got a bar like youtube video, so we can jump anywhere on the replay to see specifics path of it, smth like this

Rivals_7 wrote:

lazer has this already

....or so it seems if i remember correctly
Can't tell i never used or see anything about osu!lazer :thinking: