forum

New player or old, come say "hi" to me. I won't bite. Well.... I hope.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Finis Terrae
I'm pretty much already been in this game for... let's say, 2 months? It was a nice game indeed but I rarely go online (as in going to the forum to talk or stuff). This is my first time in the forum and I would like to know more people who also play osu. I'm not nitpicky about people who I played to (as long as they are cool and not a "douchebag"). This past two months, I only play with a handful of people I was close to in real life.

I mostly play standard mode. Sometimes mania. My ability to play is 3.5 star currently but I play all sorts of maps, really. Oh, I'm a high schooler preparing for college entrance exam but I still play osu! from time to time

I watch anime too. My profile has a link to MAL profile of me! (Yey!) If you want to discuss it, feel free to add me there as well (If you have a MAL account, of course)

I also play a lot of game. I have a steam account, PSN account, and Origin account. All using the same name as this one. (Wait, my steam is not using this name. It's Maika-chan for steam).

Add me in-game and let me know if you want to play. If you're new to osu!, I can be your guide and show you the ropes of the game. If you're cool, maybe we could be a mutual friend.

Nice meeting all of you
-Hanamaru-
welcome <3 ooof