forum

I just realized...

posted
Total Posts

Do you think Blitzfrog should come back?

Yes - he is a very funny guy
57.14%
No - he did more harm than good to OT
42.86%
Total votes: 14
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Idk if you guys know him, but last year there was a guy called Blitzfrog. (old website)

I came in here to OT, and he was the first person I talked to.
Although I did not know it, he ended up helping OT in more ways than we realized.

So what do you think?
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
9j78-8----------------------8-778p99;8l;jnmygkg ROFL ROFL O_O
Tae
Could we s t o p
The guy was a bit of a cunt, why am I not surprised that you aren't seeing that.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
Whether you all get annoyed over what I post and my attention-cravings is not my problem, tbh. You can't stop me.

we all have our opinions of him, and from what I saw, I think he's smarter than you think.
Tae
You're just mentioning stuff that isn't even relevant to my post. Where did I mention intelligence?
Achromalia
...you know, you could just put "yes" and "no" but then you make each choice seem like a concrete/strong opinion with "oh hes a funny guy" and then "pfff hes trash he should never come back". Wheres "I don't know them", "I have mixed feelings about him", etc.?

Also, could you not bring up "I think he's smarter than you think" the way you just did? Your words are getting more irrelevant by the minute.

...anyways, I'm not going to vote since I don't think much of him at them moment, though when I joined I do remember seeing Blitzfrog around.

Otherwise, if I had to, I'd just say he's okay, but that'd be it.
Naimae
yea guys if we say yeah that means the mainframe overlords will hack into blitzfrog's brain and make him do what we want yeahhhhhhhh
levesterz
Is there a third option?
Achromalia

levesterz wrote:

Is there a third option?
^
Foxtrot
where did he go? i miss bullying him

Although I did not know it, he ended up helping OT in more ways than we realized.
just because the two of you share the same chaotic idea of what shitposting is, doesn't mean he actually helped this subforum
abraker
there are more cancerous people around right now anyway

I also miss someone to argue about dark hole quantum macrophysics with :(
ColdTooth
Stop.
E m i
Stop being mad ;;
Saturnalize
only if he can satisfies my planet fantasy needs
Meah
Leave the dead people alone
worst fl player