forum

Blank transparent png file

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cheaddos
I want to hide my combo counter (bottom left) and accuracy percentage (top right). I replaced them with blank images but osu automatically replaced them with defaults after playing a song. Does anyone have a transparent image I can rename and use for my purposes? Thanks in advance.
h3oCharles
Topic Starter
Cheaddos
Thanks. That skin is a bit too advanced for me. I only want to hide the percentage and the combo counter but that doesn't seem to be possible without losing the pie chart or the ending scores. I put empty transparents for score-x.png files but that also made all the numbers on score screen big Xs. I put a transparent file for score percentage but that also removes the pie chart.

I settled on with no percentage (accuracy at top right) and no pie chart and with combo numbers at the bottom left instead.

What I wanted to do was to remove the percentage and the combo numbers only.
h3oCharles
for combo, look at skin.ini in this skin
for hiding accuracy, this is the only way, you will lose ability to the your current grade on breaks and you will lose the pie progress. You can have one of progress bars, however. CTRL+O -> Search 'pie'
DXPOHIHIHI
Lol I don't even know how I removed the combo counter when I made my first skin
Topic Starter
Cheaddos

h3oCharles wrote:

for combo, look at skin.ini in this skin
for hiding accuracy, this is the only way, you will lose ability to the your current grade on breaks and you will lose the pie progress. You can have one of progress bars, however. CTRL+O -> Search 'pie'
Thanks. It worked :)

For people who want to just hide the combo numbers copy this line to your skin.ini under [Fonts]:
ComboPrefix: blank
I also changed the progress thing to bottom bar (long). It's really inconspicuous. It's there when you look at it but otherwise, it doesn't distract you.