forum

[Archived] Fullscreen resolution way too high

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BootyLicker420
Hey guys

I play on 3 monitors. One whose resolution is 1680x1050 plugged in with a VGA to HDMI adapter. The other one is 1280x720 which is going through another VGA. My last one is a 1920x1080 screen. Whenever I launch the game on one of my vga plugged in screens, the resolution of those two are way too high. the 1680x1050 one is now at 2100x1313 and the other is not at 1680x1050. Osu also advises me that it failed to change my resolution because my graphics card may not support it although in any other game where I play with those normal resolutions, I get no problems. I tried messing with the config file but no progress here. If anyone has an idea on how to solve this problem, I'd be happy to hear it since it drastically increases my input latency. As a last note, I'd like to add that when I try to change the reseolution back to their normal numbers, the game window is stuck on the top left corner of my screen showing my desktop.

Looking forward to hearing your propositions.
osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Kao
The only solution I can think of is playing with only one monitor turned on...
Topic Starter
BootyLicker420
I'll try it tonight. Thanks :)
Kao
By that I mean unplugging all monitors except one
Topic Starter
BootyLicker420
Oh I thought disabling them in display settings. I'm playing on a laptop but use another screen for Osu so I can't really unplug them all. I'll try unplugging one of them and disabling my laptop screen.
Kao
Ah well, that's the same thing, I just wanted to make it clear that I didn't mean just pressing the power button cx
Topic Starter
BootyLicker420
Lmao thanks for the thought :D