forum

[Archived] All of my scores sudddenly dropped

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CielBH
So i have been inactive for a few weeks and when I was looking through all of my song my S's and A's showed up for a second but then turned to B's...What the heck is happening I don't want to have to re-do all of those S's again :x

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
ForeverFabulous
I feel like this may be a bigger issue than you suggest it being (considering rank), but if you look on your top ranks for pp, you can see that most songs you have played have some S's there. Also, i suggest keep playing more songs, since you have less than a month on osu. Also, without the right evidence, we cant really say your scores may have changed. (plus you have put recently some B scores, so maybe thats why you feel like its more) Just keep playing :D
Topic Starter
CielBH
no I mean like on one o my songs i had an SS and it showed that for a second but then the score disappeared and it now says i have a B on the map
Kao
There are two possibilities
  1. You played in a different mode
Pick the mode where you played the rank, and the highest score grade's will show
  1. Global scores hasn't loaded yet
Make sure to load global scores and see if your score is there, and it will update accordingly
logorifm
My map dont show me my score what a gone do now :C :cry:
Tobias Leander
You have played the game for 2 weeks so i dont get what you mean by that.
But if you mean you have a problem with your scores not submitting contact osu@ppy.sh
Dont forget to check your userpage and see if your plays are submitted there if u havent looked.