forum

Can someone help me make a mashup?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[MTF] Wolfette
(sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum)

I'm planning to do a pokemon megamix (part 1 of ???).

Also, your mixing doesn't have to be as good as SakiZ, I just want something that's mappable, pleasant to listen too, and flows nicely between songs.

Disclaimer: I don't include the really overrated ones if i don't like them personally, sorry

Here's the current song lineup:

(PMD Explorers of time) Treasure Town
(PMD Red & Blue) Boss battle!
(DPPT) Route 209 (Night)
(DPPT) Snowpoint City
(DPPT) Wi-fi communication
(DPPT) Team Galactic Commander Battle
(Red and blue/green) Lavender Town
(Black and white 2) Battle (Ghetsis)
(HGSS) Battle! Rival

And finally,

(Black and white 2) Champion iris battle

~ Thanks
epic man 2
The program I use for Mashups is Audacity, people say that FL Studio 12 and over is the way to make great mashups, but I can't afford it.

One of the things you should understand when making Mashups is to understand BPMs of songs, such as the fact that a 95 BPM song can sync with a 190 BPM song as you can understand math show that 95 x 2 = 190, which is helpful in a way, try mashing THE WORLD REVOLVING (Jevil's Boss theme) from Deltarune (190 BPM) and Cuphead Rap (Dirty Dish Remix) (95 BPM), as they sync pretty good.

To figure out BPMs, you should try figuring the count in a song first by listening to it, then try getting it accurate by softly tapping your leg to the beat; then you can use a BPM Counting Website (Or Osu!'s built-in one) to get a BPM to sync with the song.

I don't know how to make a Mix of songs with a format like the one you listed, but this should help when making mashups normally. Still pretty sorry that nobody responded to your "help want" forum after 2 years, but you know what they say... "Patience is Key".

Hope this helps!