forum

Suggestions For Choosing a tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Beyshoot
So i was looking for a new tablet right now. My old tablet (Wacom bamboo cth-300) lag input is great but the pen is small and don't have a rubber part...

Lot of people reccomend like CTH-480 (or another versions of Wacom) but i don't have that much budget right now.

So i searched a low budget tablets like Huion H420,XP-Pen (G430-G540)

Are these tablets are good enough to play comfortable and is there any difference between g430-g540 ?
Serphus

Beyshoot wrote:

So i was looking for a new tablet right now. My old tablet (Wacom bamboo cth-300) lag input is great but the pen is small and don't have a rubber part...

Lot of people reccomend like CTH-480 (or another versions of Wacom) but i don't have that much budget right now.

So i searched a low budget tablets like Huion H420,XP-Pen (G430-G540)

Are these tablets are good enough to play comfortable and is there any difference between g430-g540 ?
The G540 is just a bigger G430, i think it has maybe a bit more polling rate but i'm not sure. I have used the g430 and it's a good tablet for it's price and there is no noticable input lag, the only gripe i have with the tablet is the pen, i had used yhe g430 for 3 months, in that time i broke 2 of the pens. They are very flimsy, the first one broke cause i threw it too hard (thats my fault) the second one broke because it fell of my desk and it stopped working, also you can remove the top of the pen which you should never do, since if you take it off, things will move inside your pen which can fuck it up even more. Other than that its fine.
Topic Starter
Beyshoot

Serphus wrote:

The G540 is just a bigger G430, i think it has maybe a bit more polling rate but i'm not sure. I have used the g430 and it's a good tablet for it's price and there is no noticable input lag, the only gripe i have with the tablet is the pen, i had used yhe g430 for 3 months, in that time i broke 2 of the pens. They are very flimsy, the first one broke cause i threw it too hard (thats my fault) the second one broke because it fell of my desk and it stopped working, also you can remove the top of the pen which you should never do, since if you take it off, things will move inside your pen which can fuck it up even more. Other than that its fine.

I see thanks for the answer. Well my old tablet pen was flimsy either so i know that feel...Soo should i buy it or looking at to another tablet ?
(And do you know the tablet cable length ?)
Serphus

Beyshoot wrote:

Serphus wrote:

I see thanks for the answer. Well my old tablet pen was flimsy either so i know that feel...Soo should i buy it or looking at to another tablet ?
(And do you know the tablet cable length ?)
Well I would say it's a good tablet for the price, and if you're looking for a cheap tablet I would indeed suggest the G430. Just be careful with the pen.
The cable length is around 1m-1.5m i think so it should suffice, for most cases.