forum

Nice to meet ya'!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Goseuti
Hello, my name is Goseuti (Goseu, Ghosty or just Ghost for short) and I started playing osu a couple of days ago, kinda. Kinda also played 3 years ago with O N L Y M O U S E and quit pretty soon afterwards. Like 4 times. I was stubborn.

Anyways I don't have (m)any friends who play osu and I would like to make some friends who I can play with, I feel pretty lonely as my League friends aren't into rhythm games and my internet is not up to par to play league at the moment. I'm currently a scrub who only cleared a 2 star map yesterday but I hope you can accept me anyways.

:^)
Eurocat
Welcome to osu, try not to break anything when you get frustrated from late night pp farming :^)
[ Scarlet Red ]
Hi! Welcome to the forums, and the game as well. The game takes a lot of patience at the start, but as you get better you'll find more interest in the game. That's what has kept me here for like 4 or 5 years.

if you'd like to add me feel free and I'll add you back, I can answer any questions you'd like ^^
Topic Starter
Goseuti

Eurocat wrote:

Welcome to osu, try not to break anything when you get frustrated from late night pp farming :^)

Can't promise anything m'dude<3

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the forums, and the game as well. The game takes a lot of patience at the start, but as you get better you'll find more interest in the game. That's what has kept me here for like 4 or 5 years.

if you'd like to add me feel free and I'll add you back, I can answer any questions you'd like ^^

Oo that seems lovely tbh :3c not really sure how to add people though? Sorry!!
DJ Enetro

Goseuti wrote:

Oo that seems lovely tbh :3c not really sure how to add people though? Sorry!!
You have to go to the profile of the person you want to friend, then there should be an "Add as Friend" button.

:oops: other than that, I don't know how else to welcome you other than that you should play all modes.
Achromalia
Hello there!

I'd be willing to be friends with you, we could have some multiplayer matches if you'd like!

Yeah, Mouse-only is pretty hard to do, since youre controlling the mouse as you click, and every time you click, you'd throw your aim off by juuust a bit. I'm a stubborn mouse-only myself so I've gotten to know that pretty well at this point ( ;w;)

I'm still barely able to pass a 3*, so we might be at somewhat similar skill levels.

Anyways, to focus more on the game itself, you should just play at your own pace. Challenge yourself somewhat often, but don't do it all the time where you frustrate yourself. If you want to do it for fun, then sure, do what you like to do!

I cant suggest much since I'm not very great at 3*+, but from what I've been doing, you can try to perfect/master the skill level you're at. Usually all you'll need to focus on is the rhythm and the placement of each note. Get used to having tired arms, though. Some maps can really take the energy out of you, and really test your stamina.

Try to FC (full-combo) a couple 2* maps sometime, and from there, gradually build up your skill until you can SS a 2*, or FC a 3*. You might even develop well enough to pass a 4*!

haha I could only wish to pass 4.2*+

Welp, welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Goseuti

DJ Enetro wrote:

You have to go to the profile of the person you want to friend, then there should be an "Add as Friend" button.

:oops: other than that, I don't know how else to welcome you other than that you should play all modes.

Thank you so much for the help!

Xuequinox wrote:

Hello there!

I'd be willing to be friends with you, we could have some multiplayer matches if you'd like!

That would be lovely<3 I'm having issues finding good 2* maps tho ;;; everything is either almost 2 or almost 3. Adding you!<3