forum

Faded [HD Only] [STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stunter

Well, hello there!
So this is my first public released Skin called Faded!
It is focused on Gameplay whilst also including something good for the eyes

The Skin has a Blue / Purple color scheme (In the future I'm probably going to be releasing other schemes like Red / Yellow | Blue / Green)
In the Skins Folder there is an "## CUSTOMIZE" Folder where you can change out the Cursor, Hitcircle, Combobreak-, Fail- and Applause Sounds how you like to play with.

Warning, High-Res Images coming up!

h3oCharles
what in the world is with people making blue and purple skins?!?!

Anyways, judging by the screenshots:
- hitbursts on the ranking panel are hard to distinguish. To fix this for 100s, make hit100 the ones for the ranking panel and hit100-0 for gameplay <-- same for 300s, 50s and misses
ripmyacc
[5/10]
my name is hi
copy pasted from the discord since you didn't fix most of the things I mentionned, only tweaked a few things:

if you want a tip for the menu
make the purple gradients the overs
and make the normal ones no gradient
make the mode-small the same as the 3 other buttons with the purple bevel and center it
you could use the back button design for the failed and pause texts, too

I'd also fix this pink bevel
if you make it extend to the left and then move the part that extends to the left off canvas, it'll merge into the back's bevel... It should at least
your mods are cool but I would have made all the mods special, since HD and FL are different

Every single big letter words like paused, fail, continue, retry, back, etc should be the same as the menu back style wise
the fail sound is out of place
the skin is surprisingly readable though
ranking panel's fine but the ranking letters don't fit with anything else because of the texture
plus, the stroke is flat around the textured letters.
On the ranking panel, the back button has a blue-ish shadow glow thing at the top, but not on the right.
The perfect also hides parts of the ranking graph's performance line

but man that cursor is awesome
it doesn't really fit with anything else in the skin though
except for the blue body and purple-ish pink-ish trail
Frogsi

h3oCharles wrote:

what in the world is with people making blue and purple skins?!?!

Anyways, judging by the screenshots:
- hitbursts on the ranking panel are hard to distinguish. To fix this for 100s, make hit100 the ones for the ranking panel and hit100-0 for gameplay <-- same for 300s, 50s and misses
What the f is going on ?!