forum

Uhm... hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hunieee
Greetings! I'm just a newbie trying to have fun with this game with a crappy touchpad (sooner or later I'll get a mouse). It's been a few days since I started, but I'm really hooked. I'm slowly getting the hang of it and I'm feeling proud enough of my scores to make an account. I want to try other modes in this game, so if you have any maps you'd like to recommend for a beginner, preferably less than 3 stars, send 'em here. Thank you for taking the time to read!
-REV-
Hi Hunieee,

Welcome to the osu! family.

This game is honestly amazing if you would like to play i honestly have just started to get really serious about it if you want we can play Multi later?
Topic Starter
Hunieee

RevPlays wrote:

Hi Hunieee,

Welcome to the osu! family.

This game is honestly amazing if you would like to play i honestly have just started to get really serious about it if you want we can play Multi later?
Thank you for the welcome Rev! I wouldn't mind doing multiplayer as long as the maps aren't too hard for me, heh. Feel free to message me in-game when you can! I added you.
J25_games
pineapples
-REV-

Hunieee wrote:

Thank you for the welcome Rev! I wouldn't mind doing multiplayer as long as the maps aren't too hard for me, heh. Feel free to message me in-game when you can! I added you.

Sounds great! I will see you on in a little bit it will be a couple hours before i will get to sit down at the command center.
donghans
hey! it's nice to meet you!!
really impressive you only use touchpad :)
have fun playing!!
DJ Enetro
I recommend you stay with touchpad, as I use it too

But welcome
PainTensei
hey :)

remember to enjoy gaem!

x