forum

Remove Friend Limit

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +76
Topic Starter
Amlink
Im not even going to bother writing a heartfelt post about why its beyond moronic that "you cant have that many friends" i rest my case let me add people its 2018 can we actually improve stuff or is this game just going to keep going downhill

-Regards an upset old player who doesnt play this game much anymore
Sandy Hoey
Kyptoric

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Duplicate: t/176843?hilit=friend+limit
kind of but not exactly, this post suggests removing the friends limit entirely and the post you linked only suggests increasing it
Sandy Hoey
Yes, but if this request is about increasing the friend limit which is basically what removing the limit would do. And if they were only willing to add this certain amount of friends instead of removing the limit, then making the number infinite is probably not an option

From that thread:

Irreversible wrote:

What we need is unlimited friendslots

Tanomoshii Nekojou wrote:

In my opinion, still the best option is to put it to unlimited like how twitter works for following people.... since the new osu! website is already showing '### followers' at the bottom of every userpages and not friends~... :3
Kyptoric

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Yes, but if this request is about increasing the friend limit which is basically what removing the limit would do. And if they were only willing to add this certain amount of friends instead of removing the limit, then making the number infinite is probably not an option

From that thread:

Irreversible wrote:

What we need is unlimited friendslots
okay but this thread is still about removing that limit and the other thread is still about increasing it lol