forum

Twitch live streamers in the players tab

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +224
Topic Starter
Aries
I was thinking of a feature for a while now that allows you to see if players are streaming in the players tab so i had something like this in mind
Sandy Hoey
Not that this is a bad idea, but why would you need to know if some random person is streaming?
Topic Starter
Aries
to give people some recognision i guess.. i mean i know that the live streamers thing on the osu website exists but lets be real here, most people dont even know it exists or use it. and its just an easy way to see if for instance one of your friends is streaming
abraker
display livestream in osu? OwO

seems possible
Tanomoshii Nekojou
lemme shoot my last star here~.... oWo
Yael
As much as I like this idea I feel like it should be better to have this as an idea for lazer (if that shit ever gets released)

This idea brings a couple of things we'd need to do tho
1. We'd need to be able to link our twitch accounts with our osu! accounts for it to make some sort of sense
2. Have the ability to sort by rank/language/whatever the fuck

I also feel like it's not really that useful since osu! already has a spectating system in-game. I understand that watching stream is different but only if the person was actually some sort of entertaining.

I like the idea for lazer, but that's about it.
RockStyle
the idea is actually really cool, then you could implement the viewers from twitch into osu (like in CS:GO) where you could link your twitch account to osu
Topic Starter
Aries
Exactly!
FKite294
I like it. I give you all my votes :) :)