forum

What's your favourite whiskey? (or favourites)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Captain
Hello Mr. Forum.

I haven't gotten around to the expensive stuff yet, so i'll say Tullamore Dew or Bacardi Oakheart.
Amanda
From what I have tried yet I will say glenfiddich 12 years. It's also the most expensive I've tried but it is pretty nice and mildly smoked. I have more experience when it comes to rum because it's more to my liking, but it's also nice with some whiskey now and then : ok_hand:
Vuelo Eluko
DaddyCoolVipper
Glenfiddich is decent. Jura is really nice for people who want to get into tasting whiskey but are intimidated by the gross taste
E m i
in reality, i'm gonna find out in 40 days or something like that because i'm 17 until then :cry:
Puri_old_1
I once tried a shot of Hibiki Whiskey from my uncle's stack and I have to say it was too much, but I felt like a big girl so... I guess it was worth it.
E m i

Puri wrote:

I once tried a shot of Hibiki Whiskey from my uncle's stack and I have to say it was too much, but I felt like a big girl so... I guess it was worth it.
i get drunk after 1 beer but i like it :oops:
Puri_old_1

Momiji wrote:

That's the right way!! It's better to be light weight , like that you can get drunk and avoid alcohol health issues or hangovers. :'>
E m i

Puri wrote:

Momiji wrote:

That's the right way!! It's better to be light weight , like that you can get drunk and avoid alcohol health issues or hangovers. :'>
Or or to get carried without making the other person tired xd that's my favorite. i'm pretty obsessed with being light for a ton of reasons

also i just drank a 7% ABV 400ml beer and it's pretty intense O_O it shouldn't be right? but it is lol
Topic Starter
Captain

Puri wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Well it's a lot cheaper to get drunk being a lightweight so i kinda wish i was one xd
E m i
good to see we think alike
_Vaporwave_
the most alcoholic one
Miyu Okamoto
Honey whiskey, I forgot the brand