forum

Can make in beatmaps AR10+, CS10+, HP10+, OD10+

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
Taro-chan_old_1
Hello, im have proposition:

Allow for osu make in beatmaps ar, cs, hp, od large than 10, etc: AR12, HP11, CS11
[this function is nice because can make test beatmaps to experiments and fun without storyboard fake ar]
[MTF] Wolfette

Taro-chan wrote:

Hello, im have proposition:

Allow for osu make in beatmaps ar, cs, hp, od large than 10, etc: AR12, HP11, CS11
[this function is nice because can make test beatmaps to experiments and fun without storyboard fake ar]
I agree with AR and OD

But any CS above 10 or HP above 10 is practically unplayable
abraker
HD mod needs to be split to its proper components - AR and and VO (visibility offset), and have VO adjustable as well.
You should also be able to set AR, CS, etc values in the proper measurements as well (ms, px, etc)
Saltssaumure
I'd also support map stats going below 0. Obviously with a limit to prevent negative ms approach rate, but it would be fun to play around with.
[MTF] Wolfette

Saltssaumure wrote:

I'd also support map stats going below 0. Obviously with a limit to prevent negative ms approach rate, but it would be fun to play around with.
I’d love to see negative approach rates used similar to negative bpm in stepmania and sdvx. You know, just to fuck with approach circles and make them a bit more unpredictable at times
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

Saltssaumure wrote:

I’d love to see negative approach rates used similar to negative bpm in stepmania and sdvx. You know, just to fuck with approach circles and make them a bit more unpredictable at times
That's not how it will work. Negative infinity AR will look like this:

[MTF] Wolfette
Well I guess it could be represented in two different ways
abraker

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

You need negative SV or BPM
[MTF] Wolfette

abraker wrote:

AsrielDr33murr wrote:

You need negative SV or BPM
I doubt it will be ever added aside from people coding it into osu!laser
- e - v - b-
Let’s go over just how ridiculous this idea is.

CS 11- would be the literal definition of “osu! for ants”, I highly doubt you could even see the notes

AR12- would be straight up memorization, it would be like playing flashlight

OD11- not too bad actually

HP11- you might as well be playing with perfect on

edit:grammar nazi
[MTF] Wolfette

- e - v - b- wrote:

Let’s go over just how ridiculous this idea is

CS 11 would be the literal definition of “osu! for ants” I highly you could even see the notes

AR12 would be straight up memorization, it would be like playing flashlight

OD11 not too bad actually

HP11 you might as well be playing with perfect on
Fix the grammar errors and formatting. I feel like I’m reading a Chinese bootleg
abraker

- e - v - b- wrote:

AR12- would be straight up memorization, it would be like playing flashlight
I actually kinda prefer notes being hidden this way over being visible in a small circular area.

Let me also mention that calculating difficulty for FL is pretty hard since the player can move mouse all over the place until something is found. Memory based AR would have less assumptions and allow more practicality in calculating difficulty. If it is ever implemented, I see FL being downgraded to a for-fun, no-pp mod while AR12.3+ would serve as the replacement.
Shawdooow
In lazer this is a thing, so mark it completed?
abraker

Shawdooow wrote:

In lazer this is a thing, so mark it completed?
Unless we get at least AR 12, I riot.

edit: where is it?
worst fl player
Higher AR - reasonable but unnecessary

Higher CS - completely unnecessary

Higher OD - Hahahahahahahahaha No

Higher HP - Bad idea
E m i

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

fuck u i have over 5 confirmed od10.87/od11 sses
abraker

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

Higher AR - reasonable but unnecessary

Higher CS - completely unnecessary

Higher HP - Bad idea
people who say this think suddenly all ranked maps are going to use CS12 or something. Nothing rank mapping wise is going to change, most maps will still be CS4. However allowing this modded, people would be able to put out their OD11 or AR12 attempts on the scoreboard, which is always interesting to see
sytho
I'd only do with OD and AR, but putting on HR should only limit to ten, so replays don't corrupt