forum

Flicker [STD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kumquat-
Introducing Flicker

Flicker is a performance based skin with some aesthetic elements added to make it look more stylistic. This skin is currently STD Only however I may skin additional modes eventually. The default color scheme is yellow and purple, however there are several other color themes to choose from in the included Extras folder.

I'm a Hidden player so I created this skin using concepts that I prefer during gameplay, so while it is recommended you play HD, no-mod players shouldn't have any issue playing with this skin.

This is my first time skinning, so please no negativity unless it is in the form of constructive criticism.

Any problems you have with the skin, please let me know so they can be fixed. (This doesn't give you a pass to complain about my design choices, this is for issues with misalignment or broken elements.)
SHOGUNMOON00999
woah first xd
Lambder
Think you missed a download link there xD
Topic Starter
Kumquat-

Lambder wrote:

Think you missed a download link there xD
No there's no DL yet. The skin is mostly done, but a few elements aren't in it yet so it would be pointless to download now.

Gimme a week or two ;)
The Monk
add some minimalist type backgrounds on the mod icons it would make them look a lot better than just some colored text. i would recommend releasing a download link even if it is not finished so people can possibly point out possible errors in the skin so you can fix them before release.
Topic Starter
Kumquat-
Update: Skin is complete
o]-[
nice skin! feels easy to play with