364 posts jump | prev  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  next
19,090 posts
I've integrated the wiki with the main site design. Should make things a lot more cohesive. Let me know if you need any specific changes (point out bad-looking pages etc.)
Rhythm Incarnate
587 posts
nice! looks a lot better now!
Pro Tester
4,645 posts
It looks great! The only complaint I have is that it feels like it should log in automatically (it's kind of jarring that you seem to be on a subsection of the same site, but you suddenly have to log in all over again for just that section)
COOL DUDE
7,315 posts
MillhioreF wrote:
It looks great! The only complaint I have is that it feels like it should log in automatically (it's kind of jarring that you seem to be on a subsection of the same site, but you suddenly have to log in all over again for just that section)

This is planned and should hopefully be added soon! :)
ImageImage
Rhythm Incarnate
1,301 posts
It does not look bad but it is a bit squeezed compared with the old design
But I guess i get used to it
Rhythm Incarnate
1,544 posts
bomber34 wrote:
It does not look bad but it is a bit squeezed compared with the old design
But I guess i get used to it

About squeezing.. It looks unaccustomed because the font size are the same as in the other parts of the website. I don't really think we should use increased font size only in the wiki, just got accustomed to this.
Image (russian only)
19,090 posts
Please request css changes in this thread rather than editing Common.css on the wiki. I will be removing that css completely soon.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,544 posts
Why remove? Only 2 person can change this, just tell us and we (I mean me) won't.

And what about bugs? D:
Image (russian only)
Beat Clicker
61 posts
Some random stuff I noticed:-
1. Wiki-sortable table isn't working for me.
2. OL doesn't appear on my side apparently. Nevermind, I noticed it is located at the lower left of the screen. False alarm.
3. 2. My Template:Expand is broken as heck. Not like I know how to fix it (sadly).

P.S. fund it! (I would hate it if deleted, I still haven't taken down all of it)
Heisei project (Zips / jippusu / じっぷす).

Lurk mode: OFF. (for now)
---
Looking for signature images? ~ Your userpage's Performance Rank. My scorecard
Global Moderator
341 posts
RaikireHiuduo wrote:

t/116074

RaikireHiuduo wrote:
P.S. fund it! (I would hate it if deleted, I still haven't taken down all of it)

That page should have a notice that says "This page is old, please use the wiki instead." or something like that.
19,090 posts
I want to combine the css not for permissions reasons, but for performance. The way mediawiki handles styling is really bulky, and I'd like to integrate it to the point it loads as fast as the rest of the osu! site. Let me know all your issues and I promise to sit through and fix them one by one until it works how you please. Try not to get too upset by the trail of damage I make in the process; it's for the best :P.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,544 posts
peppy wrote:
Let me know all your issues and I promise to sit through and fix them one by one until it works how you please.

I think the main issue now is not working JS. {{Contents}} and sorting tables are not working, it's impossible to change preferences... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

About other glitches... I still want some css changes which I did via common.css.

There is no padding-right in mw-panel, so when you change language it looks like:
Also padding-left should be reduced in my opinion.
Code:

div#mw-panel div.portal h5 {
padding: 0px 1em;
}

div#mw-panel div.portal div.body {
margin: 0px 0.5em;
}

Why navigation bar has white background? I think it should be the same as everything.
Code:
div#mw-panel {
background: #EDEBFA;
}

^ This bar still has old styling and looks pretty bad. I did some changes for common.css, they still can be used in main css file. right?
Code:
div.vectorTabs {
border-left: 1px solid #5a5399;
background-image: none;
}

div.vectorTabs span { 
}

div.vectorTabs span a {
padding-top: 0.6em;
}

div.vectorTabs ul li { 
border-right: 1px solid #5a5399;
background-color: #E6E4F7;
}

div.vectorTabs li.selected { 
}

div.vectorTabs li a {
font-size: 1.2em;
}

div.vectorMenu li a {
font-size: 1em;
}
Image (russian only)
Global Moderator
341 posts
Can this css be added to the wiki?

Code:
div.vectorMenu ul {
  z-index:1;
}

This should fix the issue where the watch link can't be hovered becuase the menu disappears before reaching it.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,544 posts
I changed [[Template:OL‎‎]] and [[MediaWiki:Sidebar‎]] so 'Available Languages' won't display on every page in the wiki.
Image (russian only)
Global Moderator
341 posts
[Dellirium] wrote:
I changed [[Template:OL‎‎]] and [[MediaWiki:Sidebar‎]] so 'Available Languages' won't display on every page in the wiki.

The 'Available Languages' name does not fit well and it has a line break which "breaks" the feel of the "sidebar". I changed it to 'Other Languages' and did some other fixes to the template. I also remade the documentation of the template so it's more informative than the last one.
Reply 364 posts jump | prev  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 25  next