Cymbal Sounder
41 posts
Hey guys, my ''name'' is Untitled and have been playing rhythm games since I was 7.

I'm 18 years old and come from the Netherlands, my main focus on this game is to get decent/well in every game-mode osu! has to offer.

I started playing osu!mania when I came here because I used to play loads of Sound Voltex whenever I'd visit Indonesia, but realized that there's more game modes to try out; I tried out my luck on Catch the Beat and osu!std, surprisingly I hit on immediately.

I also (fairly) know my way around computer problems, since I used to(still) use crap components and run into problems every now so often, so if I see any problems on the Help forum that I've had; I don't hesitate to aid you, so you can have a great experience on osu!. You can also (if I'm not busy) just DM me on osu! and ask the problem directly, and I'll try to help you with everything I know.

My goal by the end of 2018 is being at least a 4-digit player on one/multiple gamemode(s)

I hope the community treats me well, and I hope I'll soon become a honored/well-known player in the community!
Youtube
Discord: basic#9281

Slider Savant
103 posts
well i'll be doggoned
a ctb/mania/std player
hi there im keremal welcome to the forums
hey kiddies, im not dead on discord :P
add my trashy ass on discord: keremal#1986
Combo Commander
390 posts
Well I know a guy who’s good at multi-gamemoding, his name is Edgar_Figaro

PM him later, after I give you a pat on the back as a welcome
Happiness comes from within.

Thus, people can be happy even when living in the lowliest conditions.

Conversely, that is also why killers are content when they show no remorse for the death of a victim...

So if you want to change someone for the better, it is a good idea to consider changing their likes... in some way.

To string happiness and not standing out together is something I have to work on.
Slider Savant
100 posts
Welcome to osu and the community! I hope youll get aalong here very well C:
Beat Clicker
67 posts
Welcome
Multi-mode player also here o/
Image Want GD? Come here
Rhythm Incarnate
523 posts
Sweet a person who aims to be a multi-mode player from the start.
ImageImage
Slider Savant
81 posts
Welcome to osu! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!
Reply 7 posts