forum

Count the number of Posts that are Made!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yuhaii
My thread "Let's have a fun q & a" got nerfed BECAUSE of john spamming. >:(
we shall move it to forum games.

my only rules are:
you cannot spam or double post.

unecessary comments can be written after you hit the rtn or enter button 3 times. >:(

one cannot win this game.
rounds will be counted after 1000 counts are made.
Any posts made by me is not counted, but you must start from the number that was before I posted.

for example:
[n.] this is the nth post.
"3. This is the 3rd post."

ok let's get started. c:<

1. This is the 1st post.
Keiger
2. This is the 2nd post
DJ Enetro
3. This is the third post

wtaf elaine
johnmedina999
4. This is the fourth post.
keremaru
5. this is not the fifth post.
Cynplytholowazy
6͔̥̻̬͕̞̬͍͇̔͊̈̐̾̈́̅ͩ͑̄̂ͦ̚͢͡.̴̮͇͍̻̜̫̤̞̯̟̼̺͇͇͙̈̉͆ͯ̍̂̆͐̾̌̎͢ͅ ͈̼̼̼͉̳͕͎͉̍͗̈́́̒̂͂̐̒ͫ̽̑́ͫ̚͘͞͝ͅͅT̄ͭ̄̅͏̵̖̗̱͙̩̝̥͔͙̭̣̦͉͚́͢ͅh̵̵̩̥̣͛ͧ̎̑̍̈́ͪ̒ͬ̿̔͌ͭ̚͜i̧̤͇̬̬͇ͤ̀̓̌ͭ͛̄̍ͧ̾̊̈́ͫͬ́̌ͨͫ͝ͅs̨̧̠̫̥̞͈͎̘̪̩̪͇͎͎͉̘̥͈͓ͥ̋͆ͭ̋̇͑̾̉̃ͬ̑̐ ͕͍͙̼͙͖̐̐ͤͥ̕͡i̬̱̪͉̯ͮͦ͗ͥ̉̂̈ͨ͐ͯ̌ͥ̅̐ͫ͐́́́͠s̷̶̨̧̝̩̙̝̞̗̝̰̈ͮ̊̓ͣ̔̃͒̍͂ͤͫ͗̎ ̶̧͛̐̅͛͂ͬ͌͘҉̰͔̹͙t̰̩͙̘̻̻͈͈͓̆̉̐̄ͪ̈́̓̈̑̌͒̏̃͒̏ͣ͂̚̚͢͠h̶̴̰͇͍̞̜̙͕̦̊̔̍ͦͤ̓ͫ̌̂ͤ͊̈́̃̽ͯ̓̽́̕e̛̬̗͈͚̹̝̞̟̙͚̙̻̩̰̝͕ͮ͊̓̋͋̾̔͑̾ͧͦ́ ̢̮̲̺̳͙̜̰̗͔̩͚̮̙ͤ͛̄ͥ̅̉̋ͣ͑̄̈́̍̆̕͢͡6̟̮͙̯͍͉͔̤̪̪͎̳͈̞̜̟̰̭͂ͯͧ͑ͥͯͪ̏̾̈́̅̉̃́̕͢͞ͅtͭ̑ͪ̾̃̽̀̌͗̌̐ͧ̌̇̒ͨ̏͏͏͍̲̹͉͖̣͡͡h̵̵̨̛͎̥̦̹͕̽̉̅ͮ̑͆̒ ̊̀ͦ̐̃́̕͡͏̫͉͖̬͎̳̘͓͍̩̜͙̜̣p̷̣̝̬̘̦̲̥͈̘͉̯͉̬͛̎ͤ͐͑͆̏̐̑̀͟͡ͅo̾ͯ͒̔ͯͩ͠͏̴͓̪̬͓͓͔͍̻͚̱̘̜͙̬̝̖̹̺̝́͝ş̷̸́̊̈́ͣ͐ͫ͆ͦ̎͆ͦ̿̆̌ͪ̋ͯ͠͏̮̼͕̣͖̘̖̤̣̬̩̮̹ͅt̸̪͓̰̲̹͙̩͓͎̪̠̭̓̇̆ͥ͆͗̉̈́̅ͭͩͅ.̵̷͕̮̗̼͕̖̱̦̠̱̜̝̝̦̘̊̒̑͐͋͢ͅ
Zekks
7. This is the 7th post
Cynplytholowazy
8̨̡̼̥̘͖̜̠͈̬̦͙͎̳͉̬͇̠̯̉͌͛̆̀̕͟ͅ.̿͗͋ͣ̉̂͒͑͌̊ͮ̓҉̶̸̨̻͚̞͚̙̤̼̠͉̳̦̳̪̞̗ͅ ͯ̿͂ͫ̎̓̀̚҉̢̧͇̜̖̞̬̺͓̳͓̣̤́͝T̸ͪ̿̈̃ͩ͒̇ͮ̎͂̅ͨͪͥͤ͗͌ͯ͋҉̧̨̛̳͚̲̦͚ͅh̴̡ͫ̇̓ͫ̆ͮ̊̄̂ͬ̿̚͞҉̡̺̤͓͎̰̞̫͙̖̝͎̱̜̣̤͎͉ͅi̶̷̢̲̺̲̙͈̮͍̒̎͗̽̾̔͞ͅs̨̝̪̥̣͈̯͔͕̱̎͆̒͆͐̔̄̓͜ͅ ̷̢̧̼̦̖̯̖̗̻ͮ̿ͨ̉̽ͮ͋͆̓̍̓̃ͅi̛̦̹͓͈̮͙̜̗̭̱̬͎͇̊̽̚͟s̷̶̞͉͚̤̫̬̮̘͔̳͔̫̘̘̪͙̆ͫ̆́̃ͤ̏̃͡ͅ ̸̧͉͈̥̪̯͔̫̝͙̯̳̩̖͇̮̼̱͋̓̎͒̓̈́̉̕͟͞ţ͎͕͈̺̝̹͖ͤͨ͂͒̅ͣ̀ḧ̸̍̇ͥͮͨ̊͆ͨ̔̔̌͏̼̤̘̬̟̩͉͎̮̯͉͔͖̲̲͝e̛̮̰͔͙̹͍̺̱̺͍͖̖̝̟͖͕̭̩ͥ͒̏̾̾̽̍ͧ̇ͯ̏͂͠ ̷̨̩͙̹͍̦͈̯̖̠̩͕͓̞̤ͥ̿ͨͯͨ̓͂̉̎̋͆̊ͩ̐̃̂͛ͫ̕͟͝8ͪ̾̍̓̓̀͂͋͌̊͟͏̡̨̢̱̫̺̭͇̥̭̠̞̖̞͓̺͎t̸̙̱͕̹̱̹̯̦̥̦̤̪͈̪͕̰̫̺̍ͮ͌̀̈ͦ͋̀̑͋̀͡ͅh̎̑ͩ́̄ͧ̚͜͠҉̖̦̖̱͖͈̩̘̜̰͍̖ͅ ͫ͌ͦ͒҉̡̯̝̖̳͍͜͜͠p̴̧̨̘̮̗̥͚̮͓̬̤̪̠͈̬̩̖̹̝͙͑ͪ͒̐̍̐̐͐̃̍͛̎ͪ̓̽̔̓̚o̵̢͉̬̘̩̫̟͉̩̩̳͇̥̒͋ͯͬ̃͐̀s̛͉͓̥̺̻͕̣͕͖̮̗̮̣̾̾̌ͯ̍͊ͬ͐͆̽ͤ̀͑̎͌̿ͥ́̕͟t̸̷̢͈̦͔̔̑ͦ̌̿̎͠͠.̸̵̫͇͓̲̦͈̫̝̤̽̏̍̈́̚͜
Topic Starter
yuhaii
stop corrupting stuff > : (
Husa
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzæøå
Cynplytholowazy

So I don't post huh
Achromalia
12. twelfth post because I don't know
Topic Starter
yuhaii
both of you messed up the count check the op smh