forum

Mario Kart 7 weekly kartparties (Sat, 9 PM CST)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Please add "osu!" sans quotes to the start of your Mii's name!
We are now going for that clan look. Examples would be osu!mm and osu!Blaze.

Weekly kartparties at 9 PM central on Saturdays (GMT -6).

Community Codes

Mario Kart 7 (Race): 22-4025-4967-5370
Mario Kart 7 (Battle): 23-2314-8091-3570
Are you tired of racing on Worldwide? Are you tired of having an amazing Win-Loss ratio? Are you tired of getting 1st every bloody race? Are you tired of getting hit with 2 blue shells and still keeping your lead? Well, do I have the answer for you!

Welcome to our weekly kartparties, where the players don't suck, where the players are assholes who'll bump you off the edge or starram you, and where a freaking Canadian wins all the damn time!

Just log into #videogames join our Skype group and be on around the appointed time to join in on the rage fun! However, do be warned that your W/L ratio will likely be tarnished by this experience.

Etiquette Rules:
  1. Don't spam the same course over and over.
  2. Copy mm's combo Avoid copying other player's combos 'cuz then it just gets confusing.
  3. Don't spam the same course over and over.
  4. Use a good internet connection.
  5. Don't spam the same course over and over.
Other than that, be as much of a douche when racing as possible ^_^
OzzyOzrock
NO THUNDERCLOUD HELL YES
MoodyRPG
is in PC?
awp
none of my local friends have a 3DS :|
CapnDavid
i am planning to buy that in a few days.
Derekku
Finally bought a 3DS today (Best Buy has a deal where you get a $50 gift card when you purchase the system) along with Super Mario Land, Zelda OoT, and Mario Kart 7 (also at a great deal; buy 2 games get the 3rd free). I've only played a little bit so far, but it's pretty awesome.
Rantai
I must buy!
Xgor
Getting it for Chrismas, Mario Kart <3
jjrocks
I already have it!~ I'll probably set up an osu community as soon as I get home and have access to wifi.
Dangaard

Xgor wrote:

Getting it for Chrismas, Mario Kart <3
jjrocks
And with that the "osu!" community in mairo kart is ready to go! It's set as 150cc Grand Prix with all items on. Happy racing y'all~

The code for the community is: 22-4025-4967-5370
Topic Starter
Ekaru

jjrocks wrote:

And with that the "osu!" community in mairo kart is ready to go! It's set as 150cc Grand Prix with all items on. Happy racing y'all~

I'll make sure to join that soon when my internet stops being stupid. ^_^ You lose 20 VR whenever you DC. I got down to 944 VR at one point. Uh, yeah, it was that bad earlier. I'm back up to about a 1000, though, because I win easily most of the time and my internet's getting a bit better. It should be back to normal soon I think.
Lokamp
I really enjoyed the fact that there are two Rainbow Roads in one game, even because I've had the opportunity to try the older one like 2-3 times in my childwood xD
Derekku
Rainbow Road 7's music is simply amazing <3
Topic Starter
Ekaru

Derekku wrote:

This. Someone should map it. It's gooooood. I prefer Daisy Hills' music, though, but that's mainly because I have absolutely no taste (as anybody who knows me knows :D).

But yeah, this game's track selection is great. They picked, like, all of my favorite courses from past MK games. And, my internet's at least manageable now, so <3. I'm going to be playing this for a long time.
Soaprman

jjrocks wrote:

Joined. Let's kart sometime, bictches........ 8-) 8-)
bmin11

Derekku wrote:

Did I just hear a 64 remix...? This is simply too great.
Soaprman
Oh, what would be the best way to organize a game with you guys? #videogames? Something else?

Also, voice chat rules. Preferred means of voice chat? Skype? Mumble? I don't have Ventrilo but I guess I could install that too if you guys preferred.

I'm around generally anywhere between 7pm-12am EST. I'll lurk in #videogames or something and you can highlight me if you want to play...

3DS friend code in case you want to drop in on a worldwide game: 0817 - 3769 - 4108 (let me know if you add me and I will add you too)
jjrocks
I always lurk in #videogames, hl me if you want to play!~ Maybe we should do like...weekly races

Soaprman, I added you~ also, mine is 1848 - 1820 - 2782
*subscribes to topic*
Soaprman
Alright, I added you too! And a weekly race would be a cool idea... gotta find a time when everyone's around though. I personally can't commit to Friday nights but any other weeknight would probably work for me. Not too sure about times on the weekend.
show more