forum

Wireless vs Wired

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Narrator
So I got the Wacom accessory kit for Christmas, which is basically just a $40 wifi kit for the 480 and 680, and I've been trying it out for osu!

I honestly haven't noticed much of a difference, other than the lack of needing to worry where I place my tablet.

Anyone else do this?
Maze
Well there isn't much of a difference. While it's nice not to worry about cables, I still prefer wired.
Sandy Hoey
Wired is normally better because almost all wireless devices have input lag. But if you don’t notice it, it doesn’t matter
ZeroxPlaysOsu
Does wireless require batteries? If so, it would be a shame if your tablet ran out of power in the middle of an FC wouldn't it ;)
-Aspiire-

ZeroxPlaysOsu wrote:

Does wireless require batteries? If so, it would be a shame if your tablet ran out of power in the middle of an FC wouldn't it ;)
how would it run on anything other than batteries lmao
abraker

-Aspiire- wrote:

ZeroxPlaysOsu wrote:

ark reactor
Keiger

-Aspiire- wrote:

ZeroxPlaysOsu wrote:

Nuclear power
Brainage
Wired is always better than wireless because you NEVER have to put in batteries nor does wired require batteries ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (from my experience, i use a logitech g502 mouse and corsair k70 rgb rapidfire keyboard)
Penguin

Brainage wrote:

Wired is always better than wireless because you NEVER have to put in batteries nor does wired require batteries
Plus close to zero input lag with wired, which was already pointed out earlier in this thread.

also, most wireless technology nowadays is chargeable through USB or whatever and doesn't require traditional batteries.
batteries are expensive yo