Quality Assurance Team
4,464 posts
now just make this a ios ver and love you long time. jk I know that is impossible.
Star Shooter
229 posts
ztrot wrote:
now just make this a ios ver and love you long time. jk I know that is impossible.

lol. Guess you'd have to use this weird android version that's supposed to work on iPhones. ;)

EDIT:

Good news everyone! The mirror pool has had 2 new servers added. This means download speeds are back to something better then 40KB/s :) enjoy!
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Hmmmm i can download them but when i want to play it means Therese are no songs in libary but it also means that it importet it successfully please help me
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Pour télécharger des beatmaps je clique sur le bouton "Get songs"et après je sélectionne une musique et après il y a écrit musiqueX importée et après a côté de la musique il y a écrit "LOADED" en violet.Pourrier vous m'aidez. ?
Star Shooter
229 posts
Write english if you want any kind of help from me.
Whistle Blower
22 posts
I installed the app on my Galaxy S3 yesterday, downloaded a few maps, but it won't find any songs. Any suggestions?
Star Shooter
229 posts
malcom1985 wrote:
I installed the app on my Galaxy S3 yesterday, downloaded a few maps, but it won't find any songs. Any suggestions?

Please try again, there was a bug with download handling for andoid. I discovered it today, thanks to Neico and Rescla.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
can i download beatmap for my tablet ?????????? from computer???
:P
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
i download direct download of beatmap then i put in my song but when i click play button they scanning but in next its stopped and if i play in taiko its work pls help me i have only 3 beatmap in my osu droid freedom dive , ultra legend (monstrata) , the quick brown fox - the big black. this 3 beatmap work from me i just watch in youtube pls help sorry for bad english
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
[quote="nanashiRei"... And what would that be .... sex ...
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
why are the server showing that its offline
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
nanashiRei wrote:
Hello everyone i'd like to explain the situation the Server is in now for a better understanding why you cannot download anything.

First of the Server is not just out of service for no reason. It broke as we tried to update the base system and thus we cannot start our Webservices and/or Gaming Services.

What happened is that our base system which is based upon a XEN Virtualization broke and failed to startup after updating to XEN 4.1 and debian 6.0 (squeeze). We are trying hard to get it back up. The guy that is doing the server maintenance has little time on his hand and since this a non profit project he cannot just invest all of his time into this.

We have setup a backup server so you can see what's going on at http://osupacks.ppy.sh/status (DNS changes should have applied to you by now).

Another important thing to note is that the osu!droid ddl i provide has proven to be a lot of traffic and because of that i'll have to limit the use of the service after the server is back online. Which means that you'll in addition to the downtime that is happening now have another bit of downtime. I'm talking about 24-48 hours (if i have time).

The limits are going to be the following:
PC Users: Unlimited as it's intended.
Android users: 2.5Megabytes/sec total bandwidth (Divide this by ~50 and you'll know the speed you'll get.)

Why you ask? I'm happy to provide ddl for you guys but my server isn't only running the mirror, it's running a Minecraft Gameserver and about 20 other Websites and if i give you unlimited bandwidth those services and game-servers are laggy as hell. And that's no good.

Hope that cleared stuff out.

ETA? No thank you.
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
RTRx wrote:
Please help me. Whenever i want to download a map, it takes me to an ads site, i cant download anything. Please help
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Well i downloaded a map but when it said found 1 archived beatmap it crashed. HELP!!!!!!!!

:o
Reply 59 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4