Rhythm Incarnate
526 posts
osu! Alumni
3,706 posts
Izumi-sama wrote:
is it done yet? ._.

I'm not related to the DDL service at all, but i find your rudeness to be really disturbing and disgusting.

The DDL service was provided FOR FREE. If NanashiRei is not able to put it back to work it's not something you can't complain of because he's using his own server to run it.

Import your maps from your computer and think a bit more before posting, please.
(ノ; ̄Д ̄) =3
Take me back to 2009...
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Card N'FoRcE wrote:
Izumi-sama wrote:
is it done yet? ._.

I'm not related to the DDL service at all, but i find your rudeness to be really disturbing and disgusting.

The DDL service was provided FOR FREE. If NanashiRei is not able to put it back to work it's not something you can't complain of because he's using his own server to run it.

Import your maps from your computer and think a bit more before posting, please.

Because of the rush...
and because I just downloaded osu! droid for about 2 days and all I know is that you can get songs from get song button ._.
ImageImage
Star Shooter
229 posts
You could donate to me using paypal :x (of course that'd be if you think i'm cool and all)

Only open me if you feel like doing something good

*hint* *hint*
Star Shooter
255 posts
Uploaded the update with working DDL. Hope there are no bugs in it)
And now DDL traffic is limited - for every 20Mb you need to wait for 5 minutes.
Star Shooter
229 posts

Yep, you sure did o3o
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Glad to hear it.
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Now I can download from the get songs button :D
Thx so much :D
ImageImage
Star Shooter
229 posts
glad you liek it :D
Star Shooter
229 posts
Corin wrote:

Why did you kill off something like this? If you start something, finish it, like peppy.

osu! didn't shut down it's mirrors/development because a blog went apeshit with viewers, nor should a download server; and pretty much you're killing a nice project.

Kinda being a little selfish...

Just noticed this. But selfish? Really? :/

I rent this Server to run my Minecraft Server which has been up for over a year now in the first place and because of the osu!droid downloads it started to be a laggy kind of experience and i am not about to just send off 20+ users just so that the crazy osu!droid fraction can go rampage on this service. Also the downtime was performed so i can change the systems ways. As in implement limitations and now lately add "child" servers.

I never stopped the basis of this service, too. The page for PC downloads was always there. Now, explain, why couldn't the osu!droid users just use the PC to download and transfer to the device after that?

Anyway server has been recapaciated to ~115mbit/sec just for the mirror. (3 Servers!)

This funny little addition costs me ~320€/month btw.

Have fun leeching :D
Combo Commander
315 posts
nanashiRei wrote:
Now, explain, why couldn't the osu!droid users just use the PC to download and transfer to the device after that?

Very much this. I still don't get why people rely on DDL like it's the only way to get maps. They could download a browser off the Market and use this website to download maps. That's what I usually do since I have read that maintaining the DDL server is quite costly. Anyways, I'll try to donate whenever I'm able sometime in the future.
Star Shooter
229 posts
Star Shooter
229 posts
Hey, seems like peppy is planning to take over the osu!droid DDLs. I'll keep up the DDL system until that, maybe, happened so don't worry.

On a side note: Please update your bookmarks, if you have them, to use http://osu.yas-online.net - the page is moving to another domain.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Last edited by Card N'FoRcE on , edited 1 time in total.
whatever you mean, don't break the forum layout.
Star Shooter
229 posts
mirkobello2004 wrote:
roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookie eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

YES! o_o ... um... ya...
Reply 59 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4  next