forum

Hello (^-^)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sam Zeng
Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum but started to play a few months now, Im alright at this game but im using mouse and keyboard so it makes me feel bad.
I am from Canada and was intrigued to this game when I was watching youtube. I also want to change my name so its not my real name since
I was new and nub and forgot so if anyone can get me a month supporter I would Love you.

Merry Christmas,
Sam
DJ Enetro
I would gladly give all of my supporter to you if I could, I have like 2-years worth. But you can’t, otherwise everyone would get those features. Sad...

I am from the archipelago in the Pacific that is also a US state. (Guess it if you can)
I use a trackpad whenever I play, don’t feel bad.

So welcome to the forum and share some snow! Hope we get along
keremaru

DJ Enetro wrote:

I use a trackpad whenever I play

hello fellow trackpadder

ot: hi welcome to the forums, i'm new myself, don't spam the forums like an idiot (term idiot is directed at me and only me). only spam 3-4 threads, then spend some time on osu.
Topic Starter
Sam Zeng

DJ Enetro wrote:

I would gladly give all of my supporter to you if I could, I have like 2-years worth. But you can’t, otherwise everyone would get those features. Sad...

I am from the archipelago in the Pacific that is also a US state. (Guess it if you can)
I use a trackpad whenever I play, don’t feel bad.

So welcome to the forum and share some snow! Hope we get along
I am a mouse noob still, looking for some pen action in christmas