Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum but started to play a few months now, Im alright at this game but im using mouse and keyboard so it makes me feel bad.
I am from Canada and was intrigued to this game when I was watching youtube. I also want to change my name so its not my real name since
I was new and nub and forgot so if anyone can get me a month supporter I would Love you.

Merry Christmas,
Sam
Combo Commander
391 posts
I would gladly give all of my supporter to you if I could, I have like 2-years worth. But you can’t, otherwise everyone would get those features. Sad...

I am from the archipelago in the Pacific that is also a US state. (Guess it if you can)
I use a trackpad whenever I play, don’t feel bad.

So welcome to the forum and share some snow! Hope we get along
Happiness comes from within.

Thus, people can be happy even when living in the lowliest conditions.

Conversely, that is also why killers are content when they show no remorse for the death of a victim...

So if you want to change someone for the better, it is a good idea to consider changing their likes... in some way.

To string happiness and not standing out together is something I have to work on.
Slider Savant
103 posts
DJ Enetro wrote:
I use a trackpad whenever I play

hello fellow trackpadder

ot: hi welcome to the forums, i'm new myself, don't spam the forums like an idiot (term idiot is directed at me and only me). only spam 3-4 threads, then spend some time on osu.
29pp play on yatte miyou gets me -23 ranking
add my trashy ass on discord: keremal#1986
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
DJ Enetro wrote:
I would gladly give all of my supporter to you if I could, I have like 2-years worth. But you can’t, otherwise everyone would get those features. Sad...

I am from the archipelago in the Pacific that is also a US state. (Guess it if you can)
I use a trackpad whenever I play, don’t feel bad.

So welcome to the forum and share some snow! Hope we get along

I am a mouse noob still, looking for some pen action in christmas
Reply 4 posts