forum

Is there a proper way to train mouse aim?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rouke_mk1
I have been trying to make better jumps to no avail. Is there any special way you trained jumps as well as general fast aiming for 5* and above songs? As well as is there any way to see these improvements over a decent span of time maybe a week? I would also like to hear of any tips you might want to share to get those cookiezi plays.
Celine
Snap more
Consistent grip
Focus more
Move mouse with arm movement (counts as consistent grip, but heh)
ManuelOsuPlayer
Ignore your hand. Is as easy at it sounds.
Endaris

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

It is not.
These are the words of someone who got too accustomed to playing Insane difficulties.
It is important to be aware your hand movements so you can correct yourself and minimize errors.
That being said, I'm not aware of any special method to improve aim other than playing more aim heavy maps.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Endaris wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

It is not.
These are the words of someone who got too accustomed to playing Insane difficulties.
It is important to be aware your hand movements so you can correct yourself and minimize errors.
That being said, I'm not aware of any special method to improve aim other than playing more aim heavy maps.
My most played * ratting it's 7* by far, then 5* heavy stream and burst maps, then 3* high density maps. I'm touching insanes latelly because It's by far my less played Diff. So no idea wtf you talking about without idea of anything.
Aim improves with rhythm and acc. Instead move your hand like crazy just follow the damn rhythm. Move the hand on purpouse make you have 0 coordination muscle memory.
If you have no idea stop talk.
Sandy Hoey
Being completely focused on moving your mouse and being "aware" of your hand movements are completely different things. Being aware is good because it gives you feedback but doesnt know take all of your attention
herobrine8763
I turned off my mouse acceleration in my mouse software. It took a bit to get used to, but it made the mouse feel much more in my control. Try and see if it helps!
DM FOR MUTUAL

herobrine8763 wrote:

I turned off my mouse acceleration in my mouse software. It took a bit to get used to, but it made the mouse feel much more in my control. Try and see if it helps!
This thread is from 6 years ago lol

Op was last seen 9 months ago