forum

III: Sound Create Unit - Galaxy Fantasy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 4:32:36 PM

Artist: III: Sound Create Unit
Title: Galaxy Fantasy
BPM: 164
Filesize: 775kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.71 stars, 92 notes)
  2. Hard (4.98 stars, 289 notes)
  3. Normal (3.72 stars, 114 notes)
Download: III: Sound Create Unit - Galaxy Fantasy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Galaxy man stage theme, yet another difficulty gap :|

Loop finished, watch out for tricky spacing(more like lack therof,...better than stream spam MIRITE?)

I want to drop easy altogether, its just a weird beat at the beginning :|

Added some more hitsounds to easy. and straightened sliders.

I WILL NOT INTENTIONALLY PUT AN INCORRECT ARTIST NAME FFS.

Be happy I dug deeper than leaving it as III (WHICH IS THE TITLE OF THE GROUP THAT DOES MEGAMAN MUZAK)

What zerostarry has told me over and over again is that he wants me to change the correct artist's name to an incorrect artist's name because someone before me put an incorrect artist name and he wants me to change it to that for consistancy.

Capcom has branches now, it's a large publisher, while I'm sure there is some intermingling between the devs they are independant units, I will give the credit to the indipendant unit that makes Megaman games now.

Fixed kingscobra's problems, YOU CANNOT DESTROY MY BLACK HOLE BOMB, seriously outside, inside, outside, inside, outside, inside. IT'S SIMPLE, IF IT KILLS YOU ON YOUR FIRST TRY, TOO BAD! as for the ending, I increased the overall difficulty since it helps you see better.

Fixed james stuffs
Zerostarry
Meh..mind changing the artist to Capcom Sound Team for consistency? D:
Cyclone
Map the loop please.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Zerostarry wrote:

Meh..mind changing the artist to Capcom Sound Team for consistency? D:
So, your saying I should purposefully put the wrong artist?

Inti is a branch in charge of megaman.

I will put MM9 OST but that's the only other option
Cyclone
Honestly we should stay consistent. Since I'm the only one with a MM9 song ranked here, I'll ask again, should i bug peppy about changing the artist in Thunder Tornado.

also, LooOOOOooOOOooop :P

It's too short NOT to loop. (only reason i didn't loop thunder tornado is the sheer difficulty of insane... The score would have been WELL over 10 million :D)
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
I have a new reason why I can't change the artist, on my song select

This map
Initial D - Running in the 90's
Initial D - Speedy Speed Boy

are all right next to eachother :3
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Cyclone wrote:

Offset: 490

[normal]

00:18:96 (3) - Too close. Same for 01:05:79 (3) -

[Easy]

No offense but i think this a horribly mapped difficulty, but i guess there's nothing technically WRONG about it...

Also, where did you find that picture, i could only find that of Tornado man, Concrete man, and Magma man
Easy is terribly mapped because I'm a terrible easy mapper.

Posting from school compy I'll fix when i get home.

I forget where I found the pic.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
FALCONNNNN BUUUMMMPPP
James
wassup hidden sliders~
well theyre not hidden, but almost hidden~

hard:
00:08:81 (8)
00:29:02 (5)

easy:
..did the hitsounds went to the galaxy? :(
Zerostarry
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
[Hard]
00:39:45 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - One gigantic clusterfuck
It's a pattern...
kingcobra52
Easy:

00:00:67 (1) - Extend length by 1/4.
00:06:52 (1) - Same.
00:27:92 (2,3) - The 2 can't be placed there because you can't tell that the slider repeats.
00:44:84 (1) - Shift back 1/4 beat, Extend length by 1/4 beat.

Make the same adjustments the 2nd time through the song.

Normal:

After 00:40:00 (1) - There's a big gap here before 00:42:92 (1). Think you can put something here? Same on the 2nd time.

Hard:

There's many spacing inconsistencies in this. I suggest you go back through it and use distance snap to make sure the distances are right. 00:24:26 (1,2,3) is spaced out farther than 00:30:12 (1,2,3), for example.

00:35:79 (4,5,6,7) - Line this up.

Zerostarry wrote:

00:39:45 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - One gigantic clusterfuck
What he mentioned goes for me too. Same with the other clusters in the 2nd loop. Make them a bit simpler, please. :P
James
nazi time~ HEHEHEHEH

normal: that blank space KC was talking about, its all good, rather than to place an ugly short break

hard:
00:35:79 (4,5,6,7) - 1 grid/box/square/blue thing closer
00:39:45 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) and the likes of it - looks ok to me.. get a third mod asking this to change it..
01:17:13 (2) - 1 grid up
01:18:59 (5) - 1 grid down, and then 1 grid left
01:22:98 (6,7) - 1 grid down

love the hitsounds of hard, so cute
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
James
after not playing this for a long long time, i still managed to hit 00:39:45 part, and the other one too. so i guess it should be fine
Seibei4211
I find your duplets and streams (I got used to these) to be major butt pirates, but whatever. I guess that's just my personal opinion and not a technical flaw. Anywho, I find your hit sound volume to be terrible ear rape and doubled with your butt pirates over there, I'm all tuckered out. Lowering 1 - 1 1/2 notch sounds pretty good. (Wow, Normal has a good volume around notch 5, but Hard is one notch louder.)

Easy
01:31:58 (1) - Lengthen this 1 or 2 beats. See: Hard. By the way, aren't short spinners harder than long spinners? I don't see why Hard is the longest and Easy is the shortest...

Normal
00:44:75 (1) - I think this could be a beat longer. 1 1/2 beats is plenty of time to catch the slider and this just sounds better.

Hard
I think the last spinner could be 1/2 beat shorter/longer. I can't really decide which is better. Whatever you do, just make sure it matches the other difficulties, because currently, Normal ends 1/2 earlier and since it's the last spinner of the song, might as well make them match.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
>megaman

>the piracy of the buttox

I see no problem here

Seibei4211
Ok.
peppy
show more