forum

Play Count: 13 500 and only 1850pp

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vipen
Hello, I have one problem and that's "Play Count", compared with other players on my level, I have like 4x more Play Counts than others. Whenever I play osu I am trying to FC on every map, when I miss FC I am instantly going to try another map or trying again and again the same map. But if there's no FC and bad accuracy, I feel like there's no reason to finish the map. Normally I finish only like 1 map from 20+ plays. Is that right? Should I finish every single map that I start, no matter on accuracy or combo?
Ninonuko
Retry less, who needs pp anyway.
pandaBee
Your total hits are low meaning you spam retry.

:^)
Topic Starter
Vipen

pandaBee wrote:

Your total hits are low meaning you spam retry.

:^)
and retrying is a bad thing? I mean I can achieve much better score when I play that map for like 5th time. =D So idk.
pandaBee
If it's working for you then don't make threads complaining about your progress.
Nyoron
worst fl player
Play count means nothing.
zeplic
High play count is something to be proud about. Playing offline or hiding it is always obvious. This includes use of practice clients

I can always respect somebody who truly puts in the effort required to become better at anything- That said 13,500 and 1850 pp sounds perfectly fine to me.

Check my profile if you want to feel better about it. :roll:
Yolshka

zeplic wrote:

High play count is something to be proud about. Playing offline or hiding it is always obvious. This includes use of practice clients

I can always respect somebody who truly puts in the effort required to become better at anything- That said 13,500 and 1850 pp sounds perfectly fine to me.

Well that's nice im going to tell myself that from now on so that I feel less miserable

am proud.
Larc
doesnt mean u play more get more pp.
if u curious about how is pp calculated, u should read this https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points

actually, high play count means how much time u spend on this game. u should care with your real life :)
Topic Starter
Vipen

CoffeeLatte- wrote:

doesnt mean u play more get more pp.
if u curious about how is pp calculated, u should read this https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points

actually, high play count means how much time u spend on this game. u should care with your real life :)
Hahah =D sad true :'c
E m i
Total Hits: 2,132,625
pandaBee

Momiji wrote:

Total Hits: 2,132,625
Maybe he spams granat
vinnicci
Thirty30
This probably is a little hypocritical coming from me, but you should play more maps with less retries rather than less maps with more retries. Also don't worry about pp, just have fun.

yeah I got 225+ hours already
zeplic

Yolshka wrote:

zeplic wrote:

Well that's nice im going to tell myself that from now on so that I feel less miserable

am proud.

cheers m8 :lol:
ManuelOsuPlayer
PlayCount dosn't show: unranked plays.
That include: Unranked maps, edited ranked maps, autopilot and relax mods, bancho unsubmited plays, offline plays, not logged plays or other account plays.

If you have an idea about how many you really play...
I'll probably have +150k pc instead 40k after 3 years playing.

Playcount matter nothing about performance. I know people who could have a max of 50k adding offline and unranked stuff what it,'s way better than me. If you don't tryhard dosn't matter if you have 10 pc or 100k pc. You need to push yourself at each play, triying to improve.
Play just by enjoyment may work at start. Tryharding, each play matters.

That the only reasson why people with relative low playcount are way better players than players with insane amount hours played.
ElainaKun
I think is okay to have more play count than other people who has the same amount of pp. The only thing that changes because of the play count is your effort for the game
[darkness]
another day another necro