This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
None
Star Shooter
217 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2017 m. gruodžio 7 d. at 22:29:04

Artist: Camellia
Title: Shun no Shifudo o Ikashita Kare Fumi Paeria
Tags: camellia shun no shifudo o ikashita kare fumi paeria octopus collab huu nyarkoo
BPM: 220
Filesize: 9436kb
Play Time: 04:25
Difficulties Available:

Download: Camellia - Shun no Shifudo o Ikashita Kare Fumi Paeria
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
THIS MAP IS UNFINISHED AND WILL LIKELY STAY THAT WAY
Please keep this in mind before you play. We have no plans on finishing this mapset, please read further into the description if you wish to find out why.

UNFINISHED THINGS:
- Hitsounding
- Timing
- Structure (specifically on my parts - NyarkoO's parts have mostly been properly structured)
- Storyboard (was planned to have one, was never made)

So...this map. Me & NyarkoO wanted to finish this map a long long time ago. However, due to multiple disagreements between each other, as well as very long delays between both of us - we've decided that we'll be submitting this map as is and we're gonna be dropping all work on it. At least for now. (I hope)

I'll be honest - this map didn't go the way I ever really wanted it to go. I've had loads of ideas for it, however - eventually I realized they didn't work out very well in practice. NyarkoO sort of feels the same way, coupling with the fact that I was also needlessly pressuring him with finishing this.

While I consider this attempt at a collab a total failure, I take this as a very valuable learning lesson. Communication & patience is key when making collabs. Remember that.

NyarkoO has given me permission to update this map privately if I wish though. So if I ever decide to tidy up some parts (maybe even remake what I don't like (which is a lot)) or finish the hitsounding job that he started, I can. Hope isn't completely lost on this map, but please don't expect anything. I'm not promising anything.

As usual...

For Graveyard.

Collab with NyarkoO.
Hitsounding also by him.
Star Shooter
201 posts
No kudosu yet.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
View Discussion & modding