forum

Unnamed mafia [GAME OVER]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Welcome to my second mafia game. I can't think of a name :cry:

This game is a normal-themed game. For this game, there is a limit of 15 players. If you want to play, sign up ASAP :?

Rules:

Copy-pasted from LS's games
RULES
General

1. Unless otherwise stated in your Role PM, this game takes place in this thread only - do not discuss it anywhere else. Doing so will get you modkilled or immediately replaced, depending on the severity of the offence. (This is important for mafia games.)

2. Do not quote any PM, part or whole, you receive from the Mod. This includes fake or erroneous quoting. Breaking this rule will get you modkilled. However, you may claim any role you please, and explain the powers in any way you please.

3. If you believe I've made an error as the mod, send me a PM. Please do not post about such things in the thread. If you have anything else you need me to read or address, post something like this - "Mod: You're the best."

4. A player who is modkilled will lose the game, regardless of whether their team mates eventually win.

5. Omitted.

Voting, Lynching and Deaths

6. Any voting action must be bolded - Vote: destructor, etc.

7. You may vote to end the day without a lynch by voting No Lynch.

8. Voting is back to the normal system.

9. A lynch occurs when a player has an absolute majority of votes on them.

10. At deadline, the player with the most votes is lynched. In the event of a draw, the player who had the most votes before being tied will be lynched.

11. Once a lynch occurs the Day is considered to be over. Please, please, PLEASE do not post again until the next Day begins, especially if you are the player who was just lynched. (I accept talking beforehand as long as I haven't posted the lynch scene yet.)

12. On death, a player's role will be revealed.

13. A modkill will end the Day.

14. Once a player is dead, they cannot contribute any more to the game. They are not to post anything. (I'll accept a simple Bah! or Go Town!)

Activity

15. Please treat this game as a commitment.

16. Day 1 will be 5 IRL days - I will adjust the day length after that as I see fit.

17. If a player has not posted in 24 hours, I will prod them if requested to do so. That is, it's up to you to ask me to prod a certain player.

17b. Don't make me prod someone. As in, post once every 24 hours. If you have nothing to say, say "I'm here." I will be much more strict with prods than normal.

18. Prods must be responded to in thread.

19. A player who doesn't respond to their prod will be replaced or modkilled.

20. If you are going to be unable to post for over 24 hours, leave me a note in thread. As long as I am personally given notice, you will not be prodded.

Conduct

21. Be courteous and respectful to your fellow players.

22. Blatantly antisocial and offensive behaviour or personal attacks will be grounds for replacement at my own discretion.

23. Finally, Mafia is for fun, so enjoy yourself.

24. If you've noticed I've missed something, feel free to ask me about it.

25. I reserve the right to change these rules.

Living players:

3. Rantai
4. KRZY animask
11. NoHItter

Replacements:

None :?

Dead players:

15. TBTE - Mafia Leader - Lynched D1
1. Salvage - 1-shot Vigilante - Nightkilled N1
2. DeathxShinigami - Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched D2
14. Wojjan - Hider - Nightkilled N2
10. Backfire - 1-shot Bulletproof Townie - Lynched D3
9. Dusty - Doctor - Nightkilled N3
12. palion - Redirector (compulsive) - Modkilled
5. dkun - Rolestopper (compulsive) - Lynched D4
7. Mianki - Cop - Nightkilled N4
8. Sync - Busdriver (compulsive) - Nightkilled N5
6. Lilac - Nexus - Modkilled
13. JInxyjem - 1-shot Lightning Rod - Nightkilled N7
Salvage
in

i'm like a mafia addict sorry everyone.
DeathxShinigami
I would like to play.
Rantai
In.

I need to count how many games in a row this is
KRZY
In

What kind of game will this be? Just a normal one?
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Yes, this will be a normal game
dkun
sign me up, scotty!
Lilac
Meh, sure.
Salvage
and what happened here

dead forummmmm don't leave me i wanna play
Two_old
any game starting right after wojjan's would have a hard time

ladysuburu had a good enough hook to recover from that, and because of the fact that this game was starting at the same time, it's going to have a hard time getting signups until it's over
Topic Starter
pieguyn
Yeah, perhaps starting this game at this point wasn't such a good idea...

If it ever actually gets 15 signups, I'll start it, but for now I'll put it on hold until LS's game is done :?
Mianki
Hello, sign me up please.
I don't mind waiting for this to get started.
Rantai
Me!
Sleep Powder
/replacement
Sync
I'll play. PM me whenever signups are finished, even though I check this forum regularly for new signups.
Sync
I'll play. PM me whenever signups are finished, even though I check this forum regularly for new signups.
Dusty
I'll try playing this one more time
Backfire
I'm in, though, playing parallel and this will be confusing.
NoHitter
/in
palion
in

Sync wrote:

double post nice
show more